Become a Patron!

All Things Matchy-Matchy (Pics)

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm helping a friend clean up her vape. She has that exact same kangertech setup. What's the name of it so I can help her get coils? Last night her coil was nearly black. I just washed it out and blew through it until it was dry. But she really needs a new coil and some spares. Is there a good place to buy them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Subtank mini most likely

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently sold this to fund a new purchase... but regardless matchy matchy indeed.

Vaporesso nrg tank has almost the same red as the rx.

However....didnt like the tank that much.....and I felt I wanted a better mod.... and got the asmodus.

3201f1ac43931ce6b0e755ee256b5513.jpg
1278707c1b4bb7ebd3ddbeb5199a8076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently sold this to fund a new purchase... but regardless matchy matchy indeed.

However....didnt like the tank that much.....and I felt I wanted a better mod.... and got the asmodus.

What RDA is on the minikin?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@MaxPerilous how are you liking the Dead Rabbit? I'm really tempted by that one.
I love it. It has about the same airflow wide open as a goon does on 2 holes, and IMO more flavor than the goon. It's lived almost exclusively on top of my drone. Added some new murdered out matchy matchy to the collection today. Boxer isn't as black as I'd like but, meh, it's basically going to be my back pocket mod anyways.

0cqyoB9.jpg

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm helping a friend clean up her vape. She has that exact same kangertech setup. What's the name of it so I can help her get coils? Last night her coil was nearly black. I just washed it out and blew through it until it was dry. But she really needs a new coil and some spares. Is there a good place to buy them?

Sorry just saw this. It is a subtank mini

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't think anyone can top you in this thread /category Pami. You've got the matchy matchy down to an absolute science.
Yeah, it's a bit of an obsession of mine.. lol :D

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my matched set ups, first is a limitless box mod and a griffin mini, second is my smok alien with a TFV8. I love the TFV8, I'm using the T8 coil in it now but I almost exclusively run it in RTA mode. I have a few different RTAs but I always seem to make my way back to the TFV8.
eb25e8ba3723550972318bcfb52f3f60.jpg
682f44ceff60226d00390977447b5fe0.jpg

Love the alien combo. I'm hoping to get a black tfv8 to match my Alien, my current favourite tank is the big baby but heard the cloud beast is good too so gonna pick one up along with a few T8 coils. Tried my mates an was such a nice tank too vape!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1514558175722.jpg
*high five* love my minikin :) what RDA you using??

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 99585
*high five* love my minikin :) what RDA you using??
The one in the picture is a Merlin mini from a different user. I had one buy couldn't stand the tiny capacity.

However my mod/atomizer setups to date that I hardly mess with are as follows.

Minikin v2 with recoil rda
Vaptio n1 with Sherman or bolt rda
Revenger with kylin rta
Snowwolf vfeng with Griffin 25 plus or Sherman rda in it

Here's a pic of the kylin on the revenger.
385ec7ba092a4e893f261d7978bc6286.jpg

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one in the picture is a Merlin mini from a different user. I had one buy couldn't stand the tiny capacity.

However my mod/atomizer setups to date that I hardly mess with are as follows.

Minikin v2 with recoil rda
Vaptio n1 with Sherman or bolt rda
Revenger with kylin rta
Snowwolf vfeng with Griffin 25 plus or Sherman rda in it

Here's a pic of the kylin on the revenger.
385ec7ba092a4e893f261d7978bc6286.jpg

I love the flavour off the Kylin but even when I got a replacement deck it still leaked from the 510 so it doesn't get much use.

The capacity of the Merlin Mini doesn't bother me cos it's not as thirsty as some attys

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the flavour off the Kylin but even when I got a replacement deck it still leaked from the 510 so it doesn't get much use.

The capacity of the Merlin Mini doesn't bother me cos it's not as thirsty as some attys
I have zero leaking with mine. Just a tiny bit of condensation from the air flow holes...that is all

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a great fitting in the hand mod. Comfort all the way and clicky as hell buttons... You won't be disappointed...
C360_2018-01-29-10-34-54-441.jpg

VU Sponsors