Become a Patron!

All ways eventually lead here.

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi

Finally I had to join, because it is very difficult to find all answers myself.
I am not complete noob in vaping. Quit analogs about 2=3 years ago. Initially used disposable E crap, then disposable tank crap and finally went directly to Sub Ohm with 2 low power Sigelei mods and Kanger Mini and Plus tanks using twisted Kanthal A1. For juice I discovered one manufacturer (by now that particular line of products already discontinued), which was making very strong, 16 mg and 18 mg variety of juices for disposable tank systems (from the same manufacturer (Newhere). Those juices had very strong flavor as well, so I end up diluting them with good quality VG to lower PG and nicotine contents to around 50/50 and 12-13.5 mg.

Now, those juices no longer produced and I am getting ready to mix juice myself. I am sure I can find plenty recipes, and figure all the process by myself, but it would take a lot of time, so any help would be beneficial.
I already have high power devices in shipment (time to upgrade) - G-priv and Smoant Battlestar with TVF12 and TFV8 and considering on one 4 battery 300 watt mod. Now it is time to make abundant quantity of more or less cheap juice ,since TFVs are literally juice suckers.
And all of the above is the reason I am here.
I was reading that forum for a long time by now, it is time to make next big step - asking questions (did not use to ask for help for a while - was in advice position at Tomsharware for PCs for a while..., started vaping on my own, without asking for help, but I think I am getting over my head right now).

This is my short story

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the VU. Loads of good recipes and advice in the DIY section. I'd suggest finding a few recipes you may like and buy what you need to mix them. I also recommend getting a scale it makes things much easier.

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. The DIY recipe section has tons of info

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Definitely second and third recommending the DIY section here - some real experts there and they are very nice people to boot

So welcome :wave:

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Thanks to this forum I just discovered Heartlandvapes site. Their ready product (bottles from 250 ml and up) is so cheap (I am not so peaky for flavoring) that I might abandon DIY mixing for good. At least for right now, until I figure out which juice concentrations (PG/VG and strength) I need for high wattage and TC vaping, and how much juice I will consume with TFV8 and TFV12.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground :cheers:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is one piece of advice for DIY. Try to start with juices that don't take much steep time. You'll drive yourself nuts if you start with the recipes heavy with custards and creams. You want to find recipes that are good to go in a week max. If you don't do this, you'll get sucked into the side rabbit hole of buying shit just so you can steep the juice. The other factor is it'll drive you crazy having to wait for something for 2-4 weeks only to find it either sucks or you just don't like it.

Look up HIC in the DIY section. All of his recipes are good to go in a few days. The variety is amazing and it'll get you up and vaping right away. Once you've got a handful of recipes you like, then start in on the heavier stuff. At this point you'll be able to let it just sit for weeks on end and not drive yourself crazy. Aim for about 1 liter of juice in your closet at all times, you'll have no stress if you do it. The hardest part will be deciding what to vape on any given day.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!

Like others have said we have an excellent DIY forum here, so head on over and ask any and all questions you have. @bobnat has excellent hints there. HeadInClouds, aka HIC, is a master mixer and you cannot go wrong with his recipes.

VU Sponsors