Become a Patron!

allergies

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My daughter is highly allergic to many foods. Yes nuts is a huge no no and coconut is as well.

We found out the hard way ejuice will trigger a episode.

Since then before I buy I ask what's in it. I'm not looking for the recipe. I NEED to know so I don't kill my kid.

Why are vape shops across the country (truck driver here) such duchess over this?

You don't want my money for your juice. Fine kiss my butt I'll make my own.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Most likely is that they don't know what is in them. A lot of vape shops just go in the back and mix your order from a high nic bottle and a zero nic bottle to get you the nic level you want. Or they are selling premixed and don't have a clue what is in them. I suggest finding a shop near your home that knows what's going into the juice and stocking up for your trips.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree that they probably don't know what's in it. Since the vast majority of juice is made from artificial flavoring (and the exact flavors are never listed on a bottle), you're going to have to narrow it down a bit - if you can. Or safest still to start making your own, if that's a possibility.

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@AmandaD I just ordered my DIY kit from Heartland Vapor. Normally when I go to the different shops I like getting the house made stuff. The premium juice comes with a premium price. And as all drippers know 15 ml is just a day supply.

Oh the days when I had a tank. 2 ml a day.
But I can't force myself to go back to them. There's just no ............ well its just not the same

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Be sure not to forget the BIGGEST DANGER to kids and juice is they smell it and it smells like candy, so when you are not looking they get your juice and drink it.. Lock your juice up when you have it at home.

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Be sure not to forget the BIGGEST DANGER to kids and juice is they smell it and it smells like candy, so when you are not looking they get your juice and drink it.. Lock your juice up when you have it at home.

I do appreciate that but my daughter is 15.
Boy faze is in full swing with her. God help me not to kill one or twenty.

any ways she actually helped me start vaping and quit smoking.
So no little kids to worry about

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes, you have LOT BIGGER things to worry about with a 15 year old daughter,, I got lucky having two sons. Don't think I could have coped having a daughter.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes, you have LOT BIGGER things to worry about with a 15 year old daughter,, I got lucky having two sons. Don't think I could have coped having a daughter.
I have two sons, my sister has two daughters. She has offered to swap with a cash bonus to boot. Her daughters are 14 and 16. :p

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have two sons, my sister has two daughters. She has offered to swap with a cash bonus to boot. Her daughters are 14 and 16. :p

I've thought about trading them in for ones that are out of college and multi millionaires...
Bill Gates said no.
So a mid evil chastity belt and a few thousand rounds of ammo have worked pretty good so far. I just know someone is going to show up wearing a bullet proof vest one day

VU Sponsors