Become a Patron!

ALLERIA RTA v2 BY AUGVAPE

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Guess what came in today! Thanks Leon! I didnt think I was getting any mail today so I didnt check it until now and had this surprise for me!
I will get to know it shortly as I have some errands and kids to get from school first :)
20160325_143003.jpg

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Where's mine Leon??
No one reviewed the Alleria after agreeing to if they were sent one...seems like I was the only one that did...well besides Ej's quick look
I doubt he'll send anymore out...He sent out 10 RTA's last time ($380 retail) and only 2 did what they were supposed to...That's quite a loss and to me shows alot..

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one reviewed the Alleria after agreeing to if they were sent one...seems like I was the only one that did...well besides Ej's quick look
I posted a pic and said it was bad ass. What else is there to say that hasn't already been said?

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt he'll send anymore out...He sent out 10 RTA's last time ($380 retail) and only 2 did what they were supposed to...That's quite a loss and to me shows alot..
Not sure what you're getting at but Leon never said I needed to post a review. I asked for a sample after he posted about and he obliged. We had a 2 page conversation and not once did he state/ask/ demand that I post a review.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not sure what you're getting at but Leon never said I needed to post a review. I asked for a sample after he posted about and he obliged. We had a 2 page conversation and not once did he state/ask/ demand that I post a review.
You may not have but everyone who asked after Leon agreed to send them for people to review the RTA, most people jumped on the chance and didnt post about it afterwards....wasnt directed at you just was metioning it.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You may not have but everyone who asked after Leon agreed to send them for people to review the RTA, most people jumped on the chance and didnt post about it afterwards....wasnt directed at you just was metioning it.

I'm planning on doing my write up tonight. Not because you called us out, but because I wanted go put this tank threw it's paces. Hopefully I do an alright job at it since this would be my review.
I just wanted to get familiar with it

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DUH????

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I'm planning on doing my write up tonight. Not because you called us out, but because I wanted go put this tank threw it's paces. Hopefully I do an alright job at it since this would be my review.
I just wanted to get familiar with it
Im glad to hear that you were going to post something, It kind of pisses me off that the one company that actually grazed the forum and I got something to review got robbed....this makes other companies and other consultants see it and decide against following the same lead. This kills any chance of trying out and reviewing gear for everyone without the need for buying every item, like I have so far (Besides the Alleria and Boreas....it may sound selfish but its a pretty expensive hobby when you try and fill in others the info they want before they buy it.
You actually wrote here and there and did state you would use it for a bit before writing your review before so this didnt really pertain to you either...

BTW Guys...The Boreas...has blown my mind, thought the Griffin was the shit and thought the wicking style would have sucked ass....I was dead wrong and I will eat my own words.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im glad to hear that you were going to post something, It kind of pisses me off that the one company that actually grazed the forum and I got something to review got robbed....this makes other companies and other consultants see it and decide against following the same lead. This kills any chance of trying out and reviewing gear for everyone without the need for buying every item, like I have so far (Besides the Alleria and Boreas....it may sound selfish but its a pretty expensive hobby when you try and fill in others the info they want before they buy it.
You actually wrote here and there and did state you would use it for a bit before writing your review before so this didnt really pertain to you either...

BTW Guys...The Boreas...has blown my mind, thought the Griffin was the shit and thought the wicking style would have sucked ass....I was dead wrong and I will eat my own words.
I've been reading a lot of good things about the Boreas on ECF. Not much about it on here. Happy to see you got one Ray and seem to like it. I look forward to hearing more about it from you!!!

Cheers,
Steve

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I dont know Roxynoodles personally, just read the entire Boreas thread when Leon told me he was sending one to me. Shes definitely got a head on her shoulders...made a damn fine RTA. It may not be as pretty as some tanks but this on the Hohm Wrecker G2 may be my new work horse..I only hope Leon and Augvape can pump out mine now...

jefx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Not to derail this thread but there is a pretty big controversy going on there involving her atm!

Edit We might be seeing more of her here soon, that's all I'm going to say on that

Cheers,
Steve

Yep. She got the ole banhammer.... cuz she was extorted by ecf to pay them. what a fuckin joke. I requested my account be terminated there because of it. I'm no longer a member there.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep. She got the ole banhammer.... cuz she was extorted by ecf to pay them. what a fuckin joke. I requested my account be terminated there because of it. I'm no longer a member there.
Are you fucking serious? That's why I don't see her shit no more??
Fucking ECF
Wow!!!

Vape On

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Pay them for??? Whatever they think they should be paid for isnt worth it and I dont even see how they can make someone pay for nothing or be banned....isnt that basically robbery? "Taking currency from a member with force or threat of retaliation"

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well right about the time people were going to get them they deleted her thread and said she was an unregistered supplier and had to pay. Didn't really want to get into it but I guess I opened Pandora's box so I might as well finish the story. The worst part is, the way I understand it she received no monetary reward for the work she did on it. Really seems like she got the short end of the stick!

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited:

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I totally get were your coming from and I'm very thankful I got a free tank. I will do my part and get a review out. I've already gotten a few people to try and get it, and even a friend of mine that runs a shop is looking at getting them in.

drugarth

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's a bit off a confusing blame game now at ECF over this, I like the forum (yeah maybe not liked here ) but thank god it''s a little more relaxed down here...at least I can use the big old ugly words when I need to LOL

jefx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Pay them for??? Whatever they think they should be paid for isnt worth it and I dont even see how they can make someone pay for nothing or be banned....isnt that basically robbery? "Taking currency from a member with force or threat of retaliation"

It's not basic robbery, exactly..... It's extortion. lol
But yep. She has to pay them if she wants to post there.

jefx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's a bit off a confusing blame game now at ECF over this, I like the forum (yeah maybe not liked here ) but thank god it''s a little more relaxed down here...at least I can use the big old ugly words when I need to LOL

Fuck ECF. That place portraits itself as a community for the advancement of vaping, but it's a shady money making extortion machine. It hides behind it's squeeky-clean image of no naughty words and political-correctness, but the back-door deals going on there are straight up scandalous. I've been temp-banned there on a couple of occasions for pointing it out. The management there is in bed with certain companies and uses the site for R&D and the promotion of products to a captive audience with an addiction. It's "pay-to-play" politics while avoiding local taxation.

The ECF antics are as harmful to the vaping community as any ANT could hope to be.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Looking forward to your review, mine came in today also. I’m not a reviewer but if a company sent me something free you better believe I’d give it my best shot. I set up my Boreas with fused claptons 2*28x32 on 3mm 7 wraps it came out at .40. The wicking was so easy I just put it in the deck like any rda covering the juice holes and man is this a good warm vape.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 21

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Looking forward to your review, mine came in today also. I’m not a reviewer but if a company sent me something free you better believe I’d give it my best shot. I set up my Boreas with fused claptons 2*28x32 on 3mm 7 wraps it came out at .40. The wicking was so easy I just put it in the deck like any rda covering the juice holes and man is this a good warm vape.
I went a bit crazier with my first build to test potential...
2 x 22N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3.5mm ID @ .11 Ohms) Ive been vaping it at 151-200w and taking 4-5 second drags back to back and it doesnt ever feel like its getting dry...but I do tend to get alot of juice in my mouth as I havent played with the juice control....kind of crazy to me that I may have to close the Juice Control for once....

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I went a bit crazier with my first build to test potential...
2 x 22N80/40N80 Fused Claptons (6 Wraps/3.5mm ID @ .11 Ohms) Ive been vaping it at 151-200w and taking 4-5 second drags back to back and it doesnt ever feel like its getting dry...but I do tend to get alot of juice in my mouth as I havent played with the juice control....kind of crazy to me that I may have to close the Juice Control for once....

Wow .11 at 151-200w and no dry hit and having to dial back juice this thing is a wicking machine. I also ordered an Alleria with the Boreas but haven’t built it yet, now I’m thinking I should have just ordered another Boreas instead.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered boreas from subtank supply, $35 shipped! The owner over there just let me know he placed an order for the black ones as well and those should be in soon.

@raymo2u , gonna have to pm you about some coils for this bad boy! :)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wow .11 at 151-200w and no dry hit and having to dial back juice this thing is a wicking machine. I also ordered an Alleria with the Boreas but haven’t built it yet, now I’m thinking I should have just ordered another Boreas instead.
I wish they would make a Anodized Red/Black version of the Boreas....I'd definitely buy one! If I can find a glass that fits Ill post my results so we can buy some colored glass for it also!

Just ordered boreas from subtank supply, $35 shipped! The owner over there just let me know he placed an order for the black ones as well and those should be in soon.

@raymo2u , gonna have to pm you about some coils for this bad boy! :)
You wont have to worry about what fits in it for sure....Its holding build the Griffin cant and wicking even better then the Griffin did!
I will tear it down tomorrow and get to making my first impression,but overall its a buy!

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wish they would make a Anodized Red/Black version of the Boreas....I'd definitely buy one! If I can find a glass that fits Ill post my results so we can buy some colored glass for it also!

You wont have to worry about what fits in it for sure....Its holding build the Griffin cant and wicking even better then the Griffin did!
I will tear it down tomorrow and get to making my first impression,but overall its a buy!
Awesome!

So the owner @ subtank said that Leon has mentioned your tank to him :) Can't wait till that bad boy gets made and into hands (like mine!!!).

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
View attachment 44832 View attachment 44831

I haven’t seen red but they are doing different afc colors.

Attachments

• 12841327_1558332424495472_9213627007555502474_o.jpg
    12841327_1558332424495472_9213627007555502474_o.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 11225366_1560833614245353_8361820227071277687_o.jpg
    11225366_1560833614245353_8361820227071277687_o.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 27

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just bought the alleria and now they drop the boreas?! This had the capacity I'm looking for. How is this stacking up to the Griffin and the alleria? Do I need to order this too?!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just bought the alleria and now they drop the boreas?! This had the capacity I'm looking for. How is this stacking up to the Griffin and the alleria? Do I need to order this too?!

Yes you will order this one also Midwest...Think VCMT capacity and a bigger chamber then the Griffin, more airflow, more settings, better juice control, holds 8mls, and has swappable decks....Its my new favorite tank...I thought I wouldnt like it before I got it and it has blown me away....Ill be doing my first impression tomorrow and build pics/log.

I got the Boreas from Leon...I dont know if its available yet...

MidwestExpress

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes you will order this one also Midwest...Think VCMT capacity and a bigger chamber then the Griffin, more airflow, more settings, better juice control, holds 8mls, and has swappable decks....Its my new favorite tank...I thought I wouldnt like it before I got it and it has blown me away....Ill be doing my first impression tomorrow and build pics/log.

I got the Boreas from Leon...I dont know if its available yet...
They have it at subtank supply... Guess I will head over there and order that then!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The BOREAS was out first bro, today was the official day VU VAPERS talking about it...

VU Sponsors