Become a Patron!

Almond Haze

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A nice combination of almonds, hazelnuts & cream.
This was V3 (with about a 60 day steep now) & I'm going to stop on this one.

1% FA Almond
1% FLV Cream
1% FA Cream Fresh
.75 FA Hazel Grove (Hazelnut)
1% FW Hazelnut
1.5% FA Marshmallow
2% TFA Sweet Cream
2% CAP Toasted Almond
2.5% FLV Vanilla Custard

Last edited:

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got TFA Toasted Almond, and for the life of me I just don't like it. For that reason, I've avoided other versions of it.

Though I gotta ask, how's it compare? Because if it's a night-and-day difference, I might be piqued enough to grab a bottle on my next order. I want to like TA, but haven't ventured out to find one that worked me over just right.

Good looking recipe though.

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A nice combination of almonds, hazelnuts & cream.
This was V3 (with about a 60 day steep now) & I'm going to stop on this one.

1% FA Almond
1% FLV Cream
1% FA Cream Fresh
.75 FA Hazel Grove (Hazelnut)
1% FW Hazelnut
1.5% FA Marshmallow
2% TFA Sweet Cream
2% CAP Toasted Almond
2.5% FLV Vanilla Custard

Does it require 60 days, or would a month be okay would you say? Looks yummy! I have all but the Flavorah Cream :/

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've got TFA Toasted Almond, and for the life of me I just don't like it. For that reason, I've avoided other versions of it.

Though I gotta ask, how's it compare? Because if it's a night-and-day difference, I might be piqued enough to grab a bottle on my next order. I want to like TA, but haven't ventured out to find one that worked me over just right.

Good looking recipe though.
Unfortunately, I have not tried the TFA TA. I will admit that I got the CAP because a couple of people I trust recommended.it over the TFA.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does it require 60 days, or would a month be okay would you say? Looks yummy! I have all but the Flavorah Cream :/
Naw, it was really pretty good after 2-3 weeks. It needs at least that long for the creams to come on though.

VU Sponsors