Become a Patron!

Alpha Vapes sweet tooth

Carl01924

Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone,
I have been vaping alpha vapes sweet tooth like its going out of fashion, and I would really like to have a go at making my own, but not really sure where to start with percentages or flavour brands, its described as vanilla graham cracker cookie, sounds simple enough, but being a noob in terms of mixing, I dont know where to start

Thanks in advance

Carl

FaitAccompli

Member For 4 Years
This is definitely some good stuff. I would try mixing up:
Cookie - FA
Graham Cracker (pick a vendor -- the TFA Cheesecake Graham Cracker crust wouldn't fit well, IMO)
Simply Vanilla - CAP &/or Madagascar vanilla - FA (these vanillas are very different, and I get more of a reg vanilla type flavor from Sweet Tooth, but not one I recognize immediately, so it may be a combo)
Custard - FA
Sweet Cream - Pick a vendor

I would start at around 2% Cookie and 1% each for the rest, shake, vape, and then begin adjusting the flavors accordingly.

Carl01924

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your input, I don't get custard or cream at all, I was thinking Capella sugar cookie, that's the sweetness I get. french vanilla maybe this is described as ice cream. A creamy, yet light and clean vanilla taste, if you are getting a creamy taste this could maybe be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FaitAccompli

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for your input, I don't get custard or cream at all, I was thinking Capella sugar cookie, that's the sweetness I get. french vanilla maybe this is described as ice cream. A creamy, yet light and clean vanilla taste, if you are getting a creamy taste this could maybe be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could give the sugar cookie a try as well. I seem to get more of a standard cookie type flavor from it, with the sweet coming from a creamy vanilla/custard type taste. It is possible that they are using a vanilla swirl and french vanilla mix to give it a creamy vanilla. That's a good thought. I would try both and see which one is more in the neighborhood and then work it from there. The cream to me is a light cream... not super heavy like you would find in a custard vape, but more like an accent. In all Sweet Tooth is light all around and balanced. So I would start low on the %s and work my way up.

VU Sponsors