Become a Patron!

Alpine Strawberry FLV

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't buy it, but that's just me....Inawera Shisha Strawberry has the best strawberry taste....lower price too.
I can't wait to buy this next week when I get paid. I hear only good things about it. And price is great!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I love flv Apline Strawberry!
but warning, it is really strong.. only a few bottle drops in a 4oz..
I think it's one of their better ones and totally worth the price.

I like to pair it with the fig, or add it to donuts even toss it into the oriental tobacco they have..
They really did the flavor justice and it is so close to the actual strawberry, with the sweet sugary juices running down your chin, your face will light up! :)

Just my thoughts on the flavor.. I keep a large bottle of it around.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I like to pair it with the fig, or add it to donuts even toss it into the oriental tobacco they have..
They really did the flavor justice and it is so close to the actual strawberry, with the sweet sugary juices running down your chin, your face will light up! :)

Hmm, maybe I need to rethink this flavor if you like it that much.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Hi there, Are you referring to FLV Donuts ? I have such a hard time getting it to taste right. What's your secret ?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I was the same way with FLV Rich Cinnamon. It seemed expensive to me. I kept rethinking it until a vendor 10-20% (?) off sale popped up. Suddenly, without thought, my fingers added it to the Cart and struck the Submit Order button! :eek:

:cheers:

Ron
---
"Where the senses fail us, reason must step in."- Galileo Galilei

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

I know tastes between people are very different.. depends on a lot of factors..
but with the alpine.. I even prefer it over the regular strawberry, unless I mix them both together! :p
You might have to play with it a hair to find where you like it, but your efforts will pay off..
For me, sometimes it's 2 drops in 60m, sometimes 2 in 4oz.. once in a while I will "flavor push" and go beyond a few drops, up to around 8..
I find if you use drops versus percentages, flv's flavors are super easy to work with.

I do have a project coming up soon.. will post the dets once I have started. ;)

Hi there, Are you referring to FLV Donuts ? I have such a hard time getting it to taste right. What's your secret ?

FLV donuts, the breads and all.. lots of small tricks, Jimi.. (good to see ya again too!)
for example:

30ml

6 drops or .12g Fried donut
2 drops or .04g Cheesecake
2 drops or .04g Marshmallow

***secret! 1-2 drops .02-.04g Greek Yogurt**

as with many of their "bread types" the yogurt seems to bring out a bunch of different taste "reflections" from a baked bread type, up to 2-3 drops for a doughy type.. be careful as there is a line there, too much will make it, like the coconut, creamy rather than dough/bread type pops!

now if I wanted Alpine in this.. I will never ever use dilutions.. using ultra concentrates, to try to dilute really makes me uneasy, and its just too easy to go big than to attempt it.. so I will double the recipe, and add 1 drop alpine, if I want to push it, add 2 drops..

Steeping these... big thing with these flavors, prolonged heat will ruin them. Not sure on the way, but sonics are out..
Frothers, I have an aversion too as well.. I hate too much frothing can actually push them too hard and can ruin them..
Something with the molecular structured chemical combinations and these 2, are just no good.

The fastest way for me, is the microwave. Why this works over the other 2, not a clue.. but you can do one of 2 things:
pre warm your base, or use your base and flavors, minus the nic in the microwave until just warm and loosy goosy...
shake really good, and let sit for a bit, maybe a hour or 2.. then try it.. by the next day, FLV will be happier, looking to lock into the base mix.. and by the 3rd day.. not much more change will happen..

Also Jimi... remember the vinegar tricks.. ap, as well comes into play..

I was the same way with FLV Rich Cinnamon. It seemed expensive to me. I kept rethinking it until a vendor 10-20% (?) off sale popped up. Suddenly, without thought, my fingers added it to the Cart and struck the Submit Order button! :eek:

:cheers:

Ron
---
"Where the senses fail us, reason must step in."- Galileo Galilei

lmao I am the same way with my ginger (flv) :p

I have played with these and actually stepped away from the community, since flv was a thought.
I really have enjoyed everything, to the point I use nothing else. I can't. My taste buds really do reject a lot of manufactures and my collections of flavor companies I have given away.. I hate to sound all fan girlish.. but it is what it is and I have no shame.. ;)
I know most at flv, and proud they can bring out the best flavors and hope to see them continue in the ultras.

We are taught less is more.. and if this is the smallest flavorings we can use, and still get max results.. You will find me with my alpine strawberry, sitting on my bean bag chair, right out side the lab doors ;)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know tastes between people are very different.. depends on a lot of factors..
but with the alpine.. I even prefer it over the regular strawberry, unless I mix them both together! :p
You might have to play with it a hair to find where you like it, but your efforts will pay off..
For me, sometimes it's 2 drops in 60m, sometimes 2 in 4oz.. once in a while I will "flavor push" and go beyond a few drops, up to around 8..
I find if you use drops versus percentages, flv's flavors are super easy to work with.

I do have a project coming up soon.. will post the dets once I have started. ;)

FLV donuts, the breads and all.. lots of small tricks, Jimi.. (good to see ya again too!)
for example:

30ml

6 drops or .12g Fried donut
2 drops or .04g Cheesecake
2 drops or .04g Marshmallow

***secret! 1-2 drops .02-.04g Greek Yogurt**

as with many of their "bread types" the yogurt seems to bring out a bunch of different taste "reflections" from a baked bread type, up to 2-3 drops for a doughy type.. be careful as there is a line there, too much will make it, like the coconut, creamy rather than dough/bread type pops!

now if I wanted Alpine in this.. I will never ever use dilutions.. using ultra concentrates, to try to dilute really makes me uneasy, and its just too easy to go big than to attempt it.. so I will double the recipe, and add 1 drop alpine, if I want to push it, add 2 drops..

Steeping these... big thing with these flavors, prolonged heat will ruin them. Not sure on the way, but sonics are out..
Frothers, I have an aversion too as well.. I hate too much frothing can actually push them too hard and can ruin them..
Something with the molecular structured chemical combinations and these 2, are just no good.

The fastest way for me, is the microwave. Why this works over the other 2, not a clue.. but you can do one of 2 things:
pre warm your base, or use your base and flavors, minus the nic in the microwave until just warm and loosy goosy...
shake really good, and let sit for a bit, maybe a hour or 2.. then try it.. by the next day, FLV will be happier, looking to lock into the base mix.. and by the 3rd day.. not much more change will happen..

Also Jimi... remember the vinegar tricks.. ap, as well comes into play..

lmao I am the same way with my ginger (flv) :p

I have played with these and actually stepped away from the community, since flv was a thought.
I really have enjoyed everything, to the point I use nothing else. I can't. My taste buds really do reject a lot of manufactures and my collections of flavor companies I have given away.. I hate to sound all fan girlish.. but it is what it is and I have no shame.. ;)
I know most at flv, and proud they can bring out the best flavors and hope to see them continue in the ultras.

We are taught less is more.. and if this is the smallest flavorings we can use, and still get max results.. You will find me with my alpine strawberry, sitting on my bean bag chair, right out side the lab doors ;)
That's awesome ! Thanks so much Smoky Blue :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
More than welcome, Jimi.. sorry it took me a bit to get back.. and not back all the way.. I have way too much, as usual going on..
I will try to pop in and out when I can :)
No worries Madam. It's always a pleasure learning from you :) I'm working on a cinnamon pralines recipe. Your tips are so helpful to me :) See you soon, and thanks again :)

VU Sponsors