glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Yeah.

I'm headed out in the next hour or so to take another look at phones. Mine has zero battery life left, so it's time for an upgrade.

Bleh.
Get a kiss before you go. lol I went for the same reason. My phone was about 4 years old.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ugh. I just got back from buying a phone. Feel like I got screwed 3 ways and didn't even get a kiss. 2 years before I can file for a divorce. *whimper*
14 days to exchange/cancel...

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Lingual, Lingham, it's all just parts of an oral dissertation. ;-)
"Warning! I'm about to appear intelligent!!!" As a Scot, I have a proclivity towards epistemology and rhetoric.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's one: Did Dante invent circular reasoning, or was he just a Comedian who ran in strange circles?
I shall pick the latter. Reading the three argumentations in Plato's "Gorgias" I would be quite certain that circular reasoning came quite before!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6a58066ea8b6d9a9d012d0944e3df302.jpg

I just started at the very beginning of this thread and was attempting to read the whole this, thirty pages in I felt like the guy on the other end of my triangle choke
that's unfortunate.
btw, did you kill that guy?

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
that's unfortunate.
btw, did you kill that guy?
Not because its a bad thread...just because I read slow and my brain started to overheat lol...and no he is alive and well...he tapped out a few seconds after this picture was taken...

P.s.- I hope no one gets annoyed with my multiple mma references and picture and what not...its about all I know in this world lol

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
6a58066ea8b6d9a9d012d0944e3df302.jpg

I just started at the very beginning of this thread and was attempting to read the whole this, thirty pages in I felt like the guy on the other end of my triangle choke

Believe or not but before Sept 2009, I was a Muay Thai Fighter...now I just spectate.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not because its a bad thread...just because I read slow and my brain started to overheat lol...and no he is alive and well...he tapped out a few seconds after this picture was taken...

P.s.- I hope no one gets annoyed with my multiple mma references and picture and what not...its about all I know in this world lol

long as you don't get annoyed by my morbid death fetishy pix, we're all good. :)

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Believe or not but before Sept 2009, I was a Muay Thai Fighter...now I just spectate.
I'm 5-1 as an amature took my first pro fight scheduled for december...I train in muay thai jiu jitsu and judo...favorite by far is muay thai...love those kicks...and I'm told I'm pretty deadly in the clinch (knees all day)

And btw man...that's awesome!! You should start back up

adk1989

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i keep it toned down here. don't wanna damage anyone's midwestern sensibilities ;)
Lol...I'm from the east coast...I'm unoffendable lol...I wish I had some of her pics still I would show them to you

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol...I'm from the east coast...I'm unoffendable lol...I wish I had some of her pics still I would show them to you

maybe she posted them on deviantART?

VU Sponsors