Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning family! I hope you all have a good day! Here is a video for you to start your days off with, she is one of my favorite artists of all time. Perfect song for all of you Pagans and even for you non Pagans. Best part of it....pay attention to the blurry parts, you can see what it is if you use your imagination hehehehe, they don't block or edit this video, even on US television. Keep it Foggy.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

chickenmonkey

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi there...
Bashful.gif

hitheresmiley.gif

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Too many nifty new posts to comment on 'em all, but great stuff nonetheless. :)

Pretty much watched sports all weekend...damned Cowboys...

Today, woke up early and made brekky burritos and coffee, watching Today show. It's a nice quiet morning and I got some sleep, so planning on catching up on vape maintenance stuff. So far, I've re-wicked my Aqua with cellocotton fiber. Working nicely. :)

Lunch is marinating - some chicken breast chunks in a Curry sauce for chicken tenders.
I also butterflied one of the chook breasts, then knife-pounded it flat with the spine of the knife for a chicken sammie as well.

Mmmm. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I thought I'd elucidate some more upon my yummy brekkie....

• Marcela Valladolid branded flour tort
  • A cooked frozen hash brown. (yah I'm lazy sometimes)
  • Colby-Jack Cheese
  • Red Serrano Chile
  • Minced Onion & Garlic
  • Chopped-up leftover slice of bacon bologna and a bit of sausage
  • A Scrambled Egg
  • Hotsauce From Hell

I'd made two the other day, one went in the fridge for later, this is it.

About a 1/4 tsp. of butter for browning it nicely.

Food to go...Mmmmmm!

Long ago, I worked at Taco Hell doing everything there except being Manager, so they can just Crunch-Wrap mah Azz....
devil-0004.gif

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lunch is marinating - some chicken breast chunks in a Curry sauce for chicken tenders.
I also butterflied one of the chook breasts, then knife-pounded it flat with the spine of the knife for a chicken sammie as well.

Mmmm. :D

#1: I truly love you because you know what chook means.
#2: You've inspired me to thaw out some chook tits and then I'mna cut 'em up and let them marinate in a jar of tikka masala I've been hoarding for a while.

Last edited:

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi There!! :)

Yuppers, I just bought a box of Red Rose tea the other day, my Mum's fave.
Shame it's not quite what it was in the 1970's, but still better than Lipton. ;)

I bought a box of Red Rose the other day too! I'm sending it to my fave chick Hannah at Alice in Vapeland as a surprise, because I was telling her how their Afternoon Tea tastes exactly like Red Rose tea with milk and sugar, and how Red Rose comes with free Wade figures, and she was SHOCKED she never knew anything about a tea that comes with a free prize. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
#2: You've inspired me to thaw out some chook tits and then I'mna cut 'em up and let them marinate in a jar of tikka masala I've been hoarding for a while.

Why TY, Milady...
I love that you said Chook Tits in a sentence. :cool:;)

Yeah, Besides having a Canadian upbringing, I've had a lot of UK/Aussie buddies over the years. ;)

Odd, it says you quoted Lamont...but that's my post??

I bought a box of Red Rose the other day too! I'm sending it to my fave chick Hannah at Alice in Vapeland as a surprise, because I was telling her how their Afternoon Tea tastes exactly like Red Rose tea with milk and sugar, and how Red Rose comes with free Wade figures, and she was SHOCKED she never knew anything about a tea that comes with a free prize. :D

Heck yeah.
My Mum had nearly the entire set as of about 1994. Super Awesome. :D

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heck yeah.
My Mum had nearly the entire set as of about 1994. Super Awesome. :D

I really shoulda gotten myself a box, 'cos it's currently nautical themed figures and there's a MERMAID!!!!!! :eek:
With my luck I won't get the mermaid, but being a mermaid, I really would like any nautical thing so that settles it, I'll get me a box next time I get to the store.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Odd, it says you quoted Lamont...but that's my post??

I fixed. I was about to quote him on something before but then didn't, and it saved that somehow lol

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For those who use single coils in a dual-coil atty AND have a dirty mind, I made this:

d9MjwGO.png

Muhahahaaa...

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love you because YOU know what chook is!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ahem...Lifeboat is the ONLY tea love.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ahem...Lifeboat is the ONLY tea love.

I've not been much of a tea person but have made a vow to try and be one starting a few days ago.
I've never heard of Lifeboat! :/

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been a tea person all my life and never heard of Lifeboat. lol

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've not been much of a tea person but have made a vow to try and be one starting a few days ago.
I've never heard of Lifeboat! :/
Tea is like coffee. Quality matters, and the respect shown whilst brewing. Lifeboat is my favourite...but Barry's will do....PGTips if I'm desperate....Darjeeling when I'm feeling fantoosh lol.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've seen Barry's in specialty shops. Tetley also makes a rather serviceable Bitter (beer)

VU Sponsors