Become a Patron!

Alternate Universe

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i have a pretty funny goat story. but it's kinda fuck long. soooooo.........

Reminds me of this epic halloween costume from AU....not the lovely wounded bum..just the story. :D

1zvr6ma.jpg

lmao.. latin.. nice.. what a good filler.. :D

Nice irony there, eh? Glad someone recognized the classic webmaster's filler text. ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Last edited:

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the record...for those of you that can't read my name properly. I grabbed a definition from the urban dictionary. :D

MoFo (Mo-Fo)
A shortened version of the word Motherfucker. This meaning is meant to be non abusive, almost as a sign of respect or greeting for fellow friends..It must be stated though that the use of the full word is a sing of abuse
Hey Mofo = Acceptable.
Hey Motherfucker = Abuse

*Note, you can call me motherfucker if you wish.

Now that we have that cleared up.. lmao!

Do I need to be under the influence of entheogenic substances to post in here? I mean I could if need be...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is a beautiful day out..actually nice and cool today...woot!
Was sort of chilly last night, kitteh snuggled. =)

I gotta wake the fuck up and walk to the Petco to get Tiki-Fudz...only one tin of wet cat food left. Arrgh.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are self employed contractors too and they try and stick it too us too. We tell em to fuck right off. Then put a lien on there property. Get paid one way or another.

I've no idea what that means.
At my job if I don't like how it's going, my only other option is to not work for them anymore. :p

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all knew that MoFo stood for Mutha Fucker. Or Mother Fucka , aka MF....

I don't know about the respect part as I too am a fucker of mothers , which I prefer over inexperienced woman which are not mothers yet.

Mothers In general tend to be better fuckers than non mothers simply due to their experience in fucking.

So to me , most men and many women are and always will be motherfuckers and will continue to enjoy this pastime as long as I can imagine .

So to me , a mother fucker is as common as a licensed driver or movie goer .

Glad you found this thread you Mother Fucker. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mothers In general tend to be better fuckers than non mothers simply due to their experience in fucking.

So to me , most men and many women are and always will be motherfuckers and will continue to enjoy this pastime as long as I can imagine .

So to me , a mother fucker is as common as a licensed driver or movie goer .

Glad you found this thread you Mother Fucker. :)

count me in the minority then. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AItey, after coffees and vapes, I lumbered over to Petco and got the kitty nomz.
I'm $30 lighter, but she has good food for the month now and I'm pretty sure she likes it...

Chicken, Chicken Liver, Duck & Salmon...it goes bye-bye in a hurry.
(I don't normally feed her there except treats, but wanted a trial snack to see how she liked this new flavor of food)

Not a speck was left. :D

Last edited:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AItey, after coffees and vapes, I lumbered over to Petco and got the kitty nomz.
I'm $30 lighter, but she has good food for the month now and I'm pretty sure she likes it...

Chicken, Chicken Liver, Duck & Salmon...it goes bye-bye in a hurry.
(I don't normally feed here there except treats, but wanted a trial snack to see how she liked this food)

Not a speck was left. :D

Caff , you always seem be thinking food, race cars and Pussy . :)

VU Sponsors