Become a Patron!

Always lounge

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh dude, I hear ya. I work with a lot of those. It's like their whiney voices are, "Whyyyyy are you makingggg me doooo this????!" Then they go off stomping their feet, slumped shoulders and pouty. BUT, there are a few that actually enjoy being productive and learning something.
They are usually ones who also believe in the 'I got mine so screw you' attitude.
Self centered, so self centered.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It got up to 67 today. It's dropping fast, now. 42 currently, supposed to go into the 20's. There was a tornado warning a few counties away. Our tornado WATCH expires in 3 minutes. Merry Christmas, yo.
Ho HO HO and a bottle of rum.
Looks like rain turning to freezing rain and then a band of snow coming.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rain/ice falling now. Roads will be awful. Glad I only have to go a few blocks tomorrow.

On another note, have been healing up ok but Tony is trying to kill me with his cooking apparently something didn't sit well tonight and I'm back to the shiny pills

Smooches y'all

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rain/ice falling now. Roads will be awful. Glad I only have to go a few blocks tomorrow.

On another note, have been healing up ok but Tony is trying to kill me with his cooking apparently something didn't sit well tonight and I'm back to the shiny pills

Smooches y'all
Bet he didn't mention the new life insurance policy....:devil::D

:inlove:

Kn0x

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gloomy in here...

15589731_1399321076774012_2951006768396450175_n.jpg

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Trying to take PTO the rest of the year, but they won't leave me alone. I've already lost 7 days & they're eroding what's left.
Not a big deal thought, as I get bored easily & quickly anyway.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Morning all, finally creeped above freezing yesterday. A little birdie told me it should get into the 50s in the dnect few days.... I'm starting to move the idea of global warming and about to start searching for some Styrofoam burger containers to speed things along.:teehee:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'll take a steamy hot day in the Deep South (provided there's a functioning AC near by) over the frozen fucking tundra any day of the week.
I'm not willing to say that just yet.... Yet.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here in KY we tend to hide inside during the winter.
When I lived in FL I hid inside during the summer.
whatsa diff?

Without AC few would live in FL during the summer.

Simply Red

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Here in KY we tend to hide inside during the winter.
When I lived in FL I hid inside during the summer.
whatsa diff?

Without AC few would live in FL during the summer.

Summer doesn't immobilize a section of the country like a blizzard or lake effect snow can in the winter in other parts like....oh! Up where y'all are. :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK but with the jammies you are dressed for it.
LOL, that's true. Nah, we have a couple here that are really nice ones. Jammies, yep, but I see people wearing them everywhere these days. But to go into a WalMart TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS would be risking life and limb. I have 2 cats and a dog to take care of. Can't do it. Scary stuff!

VU Sponsors