Not gonna purée that one to find out. :giggle:

Well that's just silly.

wild-turkey-80-bourbon-750cc.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like Whiskey George Dickel is far better than Turkey.
Heck Jack in the black is better than Turkey.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you like Whiskey George Dickel is far better than Turkey.
Heck Jack in the black is better than Turkey.

I prefer GD.

Visited both the JD and GD distilleries one day. Both experiences were pretty awesome... especially the tasting part.

Beautiful areas too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never plant Golf Balls and Potatoes together.

MATTHEWS, N.C. (AP) - A food company is recalling frozen hash browns from stores in nine states because the potatoes may have pieces of golf balls in them.

McCain Foods USA's recall notice said the golf balls apparently were "inadvertently harvested" along with the potatoes and chopped up.

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never plant Golf Balls and Potatoes together.

MATTHEWS, N.C. (AP) - A food company is recalling frozen hash browns from stores in nine states because the potatoes may have pieces of golf balls in them.

McCain Foods USA's recall notice said the golf balls apparently were "inadvertently harvested" along with the potatoes and chopped up.
Bet those smell good cooking

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What y'all been up To? Seems a bit quiet in here!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hmm probably SOMETHING that would get me banned from ECF...oh wait. Already convicted of that!
Sentenced to life without ecf.

More if a blessing really. How ya been???

Because I know it'll make you laugh:
I've been trying to sell my Procyon, and have had 3 or 4 inquiries from otherwise interested parties. They all changed their minds because I don't have the box.
Hahah

BAM crew

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sentenced to life without ecf.

More if a blessing really. How ya been???

Because I know it'll make you laugh:
I've been trying to sell my Procyon, and have had 3 or 4 inquiries from otherwise interested parties. They all changed their minds because I don't have the box.
Hahah

BAM crew
WTF! It's a tool used for vaping, not a damn museum piece! The irony of it is, up until the last year or 2 of ProVape, they used to be "environmentally conscious" and didn't have a box for their product. Wrapped it in bubble wrap and threw it in a priority mail mailer. Ahhh prided goeth before the fall.

Been busy now that the weather is getting better. Lots of small projects on the honey-do list. Last 2 weeks have been tied up getting my front walk poured.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WTF! It's a tool used for vaping, not a damn museum piece! The irony of it is, up until the last year or 2 of ProVape, they used to be "environmentally conscious" and didn't have a box for their product. Wrapped it in bubble wrap and threw it in a priority mail mailer. Ahhh prided goeth before the fall.

Been busy now that the weather is getting better. Lots of small projects on the honey-do list. Last 2 weeks have been tied up getting my front walk poured.
lmao. oh I remember getting my first 2.5 and saying "wtf!? plumbing parts in bubble wrap are 200$!"

have fun on the honey do list. one of these eons. ima have to make it back up that way

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keep the boxes?
I throw all mine out and put the parts in divided plastic trays for those tanks and such that have parts.
I have enough trouble finding room for all the stuff without keeping the boxes.

Besides who wants to buy Kangers n clones :)

Lmao!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
and put the parts in divided plastic trays for those tanks and such that have parts.
How fancy! So organized. Some of my extras are tossed in with my wick and wire box, with the name of what they go with written on the little baggie. I do have the boxes for most of my gear, though. Big box with all those little boxes tossed in. Takes up too much space.

RebelGolfer72

Guilty as charged
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
All of my Reos came in a box.

SMALL-FRB.jpg

Didn't realize I crapped the resale potential by tossing the box in the recycle bin.
I hear that you can get clone boxes pretty cheaply somewhere...forget the name of the place, though...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've not seen this tread before, Lil' One. Interesting. I hope I will become a welcome guest.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No reason for it to stay that way....we do have cookies still
FB_IMG_1494482974104.jpg