Become a Patron!

Amazing juices that you need to share!

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is where you can share the amazing juices you smoke and where you can get them

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    300.3 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    380 KB · Views: 42

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

But I do not Smoke Juice rather I Vape e-Liquids

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same shit

Smoking is a term used in conjunction with Combustion of Tobacco Products of which I am a FORMER SMOKER who now vapes. If you have combustion in your PVD then in my opinion you are doing something wrong.

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smoking is a term used in conjunction with Combustion of Tobacco Products of which I am a FORMER SMOKER who now vapes. If you have combustion in your PVD then in my opinion you are doing something wrong.
Lmao dude you take it way to serious vaping is vaping and I was a smoker as well I used a different term instead of e-liquid really starting a pointless argument over some bullshit

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes I do take comparing vaping to smoking very seriously because that is what the Anti Vaping A-Holes want to hear.

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I do take comparing vaping to smoking very seriously because that is what the Anti Vaping A-Holes want to hear.
Lmao okay bud if you say so I've heard many say "smoking" as in vaping no need to argue about it. Keep your input to yourself

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So anyway, Aloha Vapes Sweet Revenge and Milk Money. Pricy, but worth every penny. Sweet Island goodness:cool:.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry but Vaping referred to as smoking bothers the shit out of me! And opinions are like exit orifices and everyone has one!

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Those sound awesome
Chris L where do you purchase them? The ones I got from Sauz is pretty cheap and very nice I like how it vapes and the flavors, I got strawberry marshmallow cheesecake, tropical smoothie &
Vanilla whipped cream
It's delicious but anyway dude idc I vape e juice smoke it doesn't matter what term I use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao dude you take it way to serious vaping is vaping and I was a smoker as well I used a different term instead of e-liquid really starting a pointless argument over some bullshit

When it comes to my vaping I don't like to make any kinds of associations with smoking. You know who does like to make those associations? The shit bird trying to tax the hell out of or out right ban vaping. That shit bird is your congressman and mine. Most of us here don't think it's funny because it's a serious matter...

Anyhow, Loaded Glazed Donuts is my new favorite. I've been obsessed with it for the last couple months and have not begun to grow tired of it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When it comes to my vaping I don't like to make any kinds of associations with smoking. You know who does like to make those associations? The shit bird trying to tax the hell out of or out right ban vaping. That shit bird is your congressman and mine. Most of us here don't think it's funny because it's a serious matter...

Anyhow, Loaded Glazed Donuts is my new favorite. I've been obsessed with it for the last couple months and have not begun to grow tired of it.

Thanks for sharing another opinion on why VAPING should NEVER be compared to smoking!

My favorite SHUT UP for people who tell me this a no smoking area is............ Who is smoking? There are NO TOBACCO products or nicotine in my vapor!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My new Strawberry Peachy Pineapple is still a work in progress but if you want the recipe I will be glad to share it. Just must promise to share any changes for me to try if you find a tweak I haven't yet!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those sound awesome
Chris L where do you purchase them? The ones I got from Sauz is pretty cheap and very nice I like how it vapes and the flavors, I got strawberry marshmallow cheesecake, tropical smoothie &
Vanilla whipped cream
It's delicious but anyway dude idc I vape e juice smoke it doesn't matter what term I use

alohavape.net They have a ton of great flavors and accurate descriptions are on the website. For some reason, there flavors are fuller and richer than any others I have tried. Only problem it just costs too much to buy them all!

Last edited:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow... just jump on the guy for probably a damn habit.:confused: Yes he understands but damn give somebody a break. Everyone knows it takes some time to stop a habit.:rolleyes: We understood what he was trying to say so there. Fuck! :mad:

/ end rant

Pretty much I vape stuff from Mount Baker and the Vape Mall. I shop cheap and they are pretty good. :D

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He may understand but doesn't care and that attitude sheds a bad light on vaping when someone who vapes considers it smoking. That is all the Anti Vaping Community needs to continue on their quest to step on your freedom to vape.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow... just jump on the guy for probably a damn habit.:confused: Yes he understands but damn give somebody a break. Everyone knows it takes some time to stop a habit.:rolleyes: We understood what he was trying to say so there. Fuck! :mad:

/ end rant

Pretty much I vape stuff from Mount Baker and the Vape Mall. I shop cheap and they are pretty good. :D
I thought I was civil and informative. I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. Hope the op didn't take it that way.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Like I said up top everyone has an opinion just some opinions hold more importance.

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I thought I was civil and informative. I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. Hope the op didn't take it that way.
Hey man try Sauz e juice it's cheap 3 30mils for 21$ and it's amazing and cheap or you can get 120mls for the same price but the sample back is worth it too because you get 3 flavors for 21 instead of 3 30mls

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Omggg dude you think a fda gives a fuck only reason they want it down is because they don't make money off of it

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Next time you see this sign since your smoking you need to obey it.

No-Smoking-X-Feet-Sign-NHE-14659_300.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still want to refer to vaping as smoking?

And please if you want to have a mature discussion then act mature.

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude your just ranting about nonsense it's just a term I'm use too and don't see why you have to make it into a big deal

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not ranting I am defending vaping because uninformed people refer to it as SMOKING.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Steve, chill, relax, take a nice calming puff. :):) Breathe, man! we as vapers need to stick together even if someone uses a term you don't like. You can't make him say "vapor"! ;);) Jeez so off topic in this thread. :p:p

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It is not the use of the wrong word it is the unwillingness and could give 2 shits less attitude that grinds my gears. He refers to using the TERM SMOKING as NONSENSE. Just what the Anti Vaping League wants to hear.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How would he feel if he had to be 21 to buy vaping e-Liquids and supplies because it is classified in the same category as tobacco products?

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao okay drop it it's not what the thread is for its for what flavor everyone likes so stfu

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude your just ranting about nonsense it's just a term I'm use too and don't see why you have to make it into a big deal

Dude, I agree with you about it. Really not that big a deal for the most part, but just take notice of where youre posting. This place is FULL of people who take the advocacy side of vaping VERY seriously, so when they see someone referring to vaping as smoking they take it as an insult or otherwise offensive term. Some people are into it to quit smoking and have a fun little hobby, and others take it further and have political motivations for it. (Not saying thats a bad thing, there is a very real reason people are politically involved with vaping). Just let it slide and move on with it.

Anyway, to be on topic, I got a bunch of premium juices last week including some One Hit Wonder stuff (have the full line now), and others, and the winner was hands down this Ice Cream Donuts "Bedrock" juice. Its just fucking amazing. Its profile is a fruity pebbles glazed donut filled with vanilla ice cream. Sounds decadent and it is. But its SOOOO god damn good and smooth as hell. I love the stuff, and it tastes dead on to the profile.

Not an all day vape, but damn its good for a couple hits every now and again. Awesome dessert flavor.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, I agree with you about it. Really not that big a deal for the most part, but just take notice of where youre posting. This place is FULL of people who take the advocacy side of vaping VERY seriously, so when they see someone referring to vaping as smoking they take it as an insult or otherwise offensive term. Some people are into it to quit smoking and have a fun little hobby, and others take it further and have political motivations for it. (Not saying thats a bad thing, there is a very real reason people are politically involved with vaping). Just let it slide and move on with it.

Anyway, to be on topic, I got a bunch of premium juices last week including some One Hit Wonder stuff (have the full line now), and others, and the winner was hands down this Ice Cream Donuts "Bedrock" juice. Its just fucking amazing. Its profile is a fruity pebbles glazed donut filled with vanilla ice cream. Sounds decadent and it is. But its SOOOO god damn good and smooth as hell. I love the stuff, and it tastes dead on to the profile.

Not an all day vape, but damn its good for a couple hits every now and again. Awesome dessert flavor.

I've seen the bedrock juice at my local shop, I'll try it next time I'm in there... Oh btw, I ordered the Marshmallow man, a whole 120ml bottle, despite what you told me. I just couldn't resist, something tells me I'll like it. If not, you can "I told you so" me.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since we talked I tried it some more on different set ups, and while its still a lighter flavor, its kind of opened up on a couple set ups. Its pretty good when you can get it on the right coils to bring it out. If youve got an Alleria RTA Id definitely try it in that, thats where youll get the strongest flavor from. But it is a pretty good juice, just light on flavor imo

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Okay well this thread isn't to argue and I understand everyone's point of view on it... It's just a habit to say smoking but I didn't need to have that guy blow up on me over it because me saying smoking isn't gunna make vaping get banned. It's the money like you said they don't care what we do they just get no money from vaping products because there's no taxes hence why they want it banned. But anyway this thread is for juices people will recommend vaping and for them to share experiences so others that wanna try something can get a fair opinion on the product before so

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did not blow up on you, rather at first I pointed out the difference between smoking and vaping which you took the F That attitude. You do not care fine but you are doing everyone who vapes a disservice by referring to it as vaping and helping those who want to limit your right to freedom in vaping.

Smoking is NOT the same as Vaping.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay well this thread isn't to argue and I understand everyone's point of view on it... It's just a habit to say smoking but I didn't need to have that guy blow up on me over it because me saying smoking isn't gunna make vaping get banned. It's the money like you said they don't care what we do they just get no money from vaping products because there's no taxes hence why they want it banned. But anyway this thread is for juices people will recommend vaping and for them to share experiences so others that wanna try something can get a fair opinion on the product before so

Here are some of my ADV.

Uncle Junks John Wayne, my favorite Vanilla and tobacco vape.
Cannoli Be One. spot on Brooklyn Cannoli
Yaeliq vanilla bean ice cream.
Anything from Johnnys Juice on FB
V3, I like all their custards but I love their Raspberry Custard.

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did not blow up on you, rather at first I pointed out the difference between smoking and vaping which you took the F That attitude. You do not care fine but you are doing everyone who vapes a disservice by referring to it as vaping and helping those who want to limit your right to freedom in vaping.

Smoking is NOT the same as Vaping.
Okay bud again this thread isn't for the arguments and bullshit if you want to have discussions about the topic you keep talking about it open up a thread somewhere else.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am not arguing only trying to educate or provide some insight into why you should CARE more about the difference between smoking and vaping.

Have a wonderful day.

AdamIsAWFUL

Member For 4 Years
Came in to find great new juices to try. Instead found a childish argument.

Yup, definitely on a vape forum.

ljbmx1211

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Came in to find great new juices to try. Instead found a childish argument.

Yup, definitely on a vape forum.

Thank you!!! No reason to start a stupid argument... I made this thread to see what juices everyone loves and wants to sure for everyone else to try out! But Sauz e-juice is amazing. It's online. 21$ for 3 30MLs all reviews are great! Or you can get a 120ML bottle for the same price and decent flavor selection. Very fast shipping... priority mail which delivers to your mail box in 2 days... they never leak in the packages. It may or may not be premium juice but sure tastes like it! You should try it out

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors