Become a Patron!

Amazing Tobacco Flavor Discovery

All,

New to vaping but worked at a tobacco store in my college days (1980's) . . when we got British cigs; Senior Service, State Express, Three Castles, Turkish Specials, etc., . . . Gave cigs up but continued with the pipe; Bright Virginias, but missed that flavor in cigs - American cigs taste like crap.

I was bouncing forums looking for a good tobacco vap and found realtobaccoextracts.com by a stumble and gave them a shot. There is no longer any reason to burn a cig any longer - ever!. I tried the Old English (all on a fresh wick) - spectacular! They have a "Cowboy" juice that has Burly in the juice - it is what I imagined the early cigs tasted like and like what I think Marlboro was trying for (but failed). I just tried their "Red Virginia" and it rocks. It is pricy at $1/ml but the flavor and throat hit is unreal - mostly the flavor. I am very impressed!

From what I gathered, they take the actual leaves and extract the "flavor" as a highly concentrated extract and incorporate it into the juice. I love tobacco flavor, but do not want to burn it to get the taste. What these guys do is simply amazing. There are lots of choices to select from, but one thing is certain; with what this group has done, there is NO reason any longer to burn a cig. This is amazing. I strongly encourage all to give them a shot - you will not be disappointed!

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Alpsman for giving these a try. Most people haven't a clue how different natural flavors extracted from plants are compared to the artificial flavor juices. They are, in fact, a completely different vape experience. There is a reason tobacco has been around for hundreds of years - it tastes great. You wouldn't know it though as American cigarettes haven't tasted like tobacco for years and most tobacco flavors sold as juice are not very pleasant.
In order to know what good tobacco tastes like you would have to smoke good cigars or smoke a pipe in most cases. Some European cigarettes had great flavor (I haven't smoked them in years as they are not imported into the US anymore).
It is unfortunate that the extracted flavors are more costly to make but to many of us they are worth the added cost.

Last edited:

BOSS MAN TOM

I cape NET (naturally extracted tobacco) exclusively, as an ex ciggy myself. I get mine from goodejuice.com. They are about half the price of the site you named and totally authentic flavor. Check out my review I posted of one of my favorite flavors.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try a juice maker site "Tin Cigar" sorry no link.
High end cigar flavors done with superior extraction methods.

F

fckaugust8th

http://tincigareliquid.com/flavours/ There you go. They sound really good. As a looong time cigarette, cigar and pipe smoker, it made my mouth water. I stopped the use of analogs more than a year ago and even though I really enjoyed the tobacco flavor, I am staying away from it....at least for now.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Doodlebugs has some very good NET's at great prices. I love their RY-4!

VU Sponsors