Become a Patron!

Amazon Links

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone experiencing this? I've seen it happen before. I copy a link from Amazon and it somehow changes the entire format of the link to a Media link. So, I edit, copy that to the Media button and it tells me it's not media. Frustrating.
I don't understand. Here's what I see when I'm done. If you see a clickable link, let me know.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I see a box with a sad face. I posted a wwwamazon link, but when I go to edit, in place of the link it says

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Great. I got a rock.

It looks like "[MEDIA] words, more word and numbers [MEDIA]"

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Filter blocking? Do you mean like an adblocker or something totally beyond my understanding?
A program that obeys certain commands & excludes others. Treats code it can't use as trash. Common trait of servers because of proprietary software.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So, basically, there's nothing I can do about it, LOL. Bummer. Well thanks for your feedback, buddy!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I trust ya! You're my pal that makes me smile on a daily basis :)
It's always My honor just knowing you put up with me. I have to know more than Hackers & other assholes to fix what they broke. I don't want a PHD in anything. My mba is cool enough. Your one of the reasons I hang out here. Code Rats are there for a reason. Let them find the glitch. (There like Ferrets, just faster). :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She looked up & I swear I could hear, Lynn Anderson singing "Rose Garden" Good Morning world!:p
& "You fed me that stuff you old Coot" LOL:cool:

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a responsible drunk. Domino's pizza for breakfast don't sound bad. All I ask is "this time use the driveway" There are deep drainage ditches on either side. rotfl:cool:
It has the 4 food groups. Wheat, Veggies, Dairy, Meat. & I don't have to go get it. I like that. :p

VU Sponsors