Become a Patron!

Amazon vs Lightning Vapes

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I received this email today about Amazon removing LV products from the listings. Anyone else get one? Here is part of it.
IMG_1906.PNG

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had issues with Amazon on the vendor/seller central side, too. I'm convinced Amazon is one big computer that just runs 100's of algorithms every second to make decisions. Frustrating

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or one of their competitors filed a complaint to open up market share. Used to see that on ebay before I stopped using ebay.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I received this email today about Amazon removing LV products from the listings. Anyone else get one? Here is part of it.
View attachment 73663

If you want to stir the pot, contact Jeff Bezos the owner of Amazon.com

[email protected]

He prides himself on reading every stinking email he gets.

Then he gives his answer to an aid and that person will reply with his answer.

That ane a lot of legal stuff like they are not going to give you a job because you wrote him. Boilerplate BS but there will be an answer in there somewhere!

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you want to stir the pot, contact Jeff Bezos the owner of Amazon.com

[email protected]

He prides himself on reading every stinking email he gets.

Then he gives his answer to an aid and that person will reply with his answer.

That ane a lot of legal stuff like they are not going to give you a job because you wrote him. Boilerplate BS but there will be an answer in there somewhere!
Nothing wrong with stirring the pot once in a while.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May not be accurate at all, may be for another reason but I'm wondering if it's their anti vape policy and the fact that LV has 'vape' right in the name. Master of Clouds and LifeMods don't. We know it's the same damn thing but it's not 'quite' as blatant. Just like cotton is allowed and discussed by other people as vape wicking but sold as makeup removal pads. Not "SuperVape Vaping Cotton" which might get pulled for the name.

Doesn't make sense though since LV still has some products up. A search of 'vape wire' on amazon brings up master of clouds, innovape, kbee vapes, pure atomist, amazing vape etc. So maybe that theory is wrong, although it wouldn't be the first time people list things that aren't 'allowed' until they get popped for it and a listing removed. Same with fleabay.

It sucks, I feel for LV. I work with marketplaces and stuff and they definitely don't follow 'what's good for one is good for all' and tend to play favorites. They'll boot a design of some sort and say it's because of xyz reason - meanwhile 4-5 other vendors have nearly the same damn thing and their listings aren't cancelled. Plus it seems like in a marketplace, once one thing receives a complaint then they go through all your shit and start nit picking while turning a blind eye to everyone else. "Fair" doesn't exist on the internet especially.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
May not be accurate at all, may be for another reason but I'm wondering if it's their anti vape policy and the fact that LV has 'vape' right in the name. Master of Clouds and LifeMods don't. We know it's the same damn thing but it's not 'quite' as blatant. Just like cotton is allowed and discussed by other people as vape wicking but sold as makeup removal pads. Not "SuperVape Vaping Cotton" which might get pulled for the name.

Doesn't make sense though since LV still has some products up. A search of 'vape wire' on amazon brings up master of clouds, innovape, kbee vapes, pure atomist, amazing vape etc. So maybe that theory is wrong, although it wouldn't be the first time people list things that aren't 'allowed' until they get popped for it and a listing removed. Same with fleabay.

It sucks, I feel for LV. I work with marketplaces and stuff and they definitely don't follow 'what's good for one is good for all' and tend to play favorites. They'll boot a design of some sort and say it's because of xyz reason - meanwhile 4-5 other vendors have nearly the same damn thing and their listings aren't cancelled. Plus it seems like in a marketplace, once one thing receives a complaint then they go through all your shit and start nit picking while turning a blind eye to everyone else. "Fair" doesn't exist on the internet especially.
I will just avoid Amazon's pettiness and order directly from LV like I have before.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, got this mail too.
I've been buying my wire directly from LV and will be in the future.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors