Become a Patron!

Amending eJuice strength

Hi Folks,

I ordered a heap of eJuices on offer at 12mg but they're just too strong for me, was looking to "Dilute" these juices down to 9mg as I have some PG/VG base mix.

Just wondered if there were some whiz kids on the forum who could tell me a calculator or forumula to use to get my desired effect?

I'm aware when I add the PG/VG mix it will slightly water down the taste, but that's not a problem for me, I like a lighter vape anyway and the current flavours are just too strong.

For example most of my liquids are in 30ml or 10ml bottles.

Anyone help?

Hi . I am a confused Aussie also. This is a question . I am having the same problem as you had but seeing the reply did not make me any wiser. Yes , I didn't do well at school. Math being the worst. I have the similar 12 mg, 50% PG/ 50 %VG, in 10ml bottles with tobacco flavor ,that I want to convert to 4 mg using 50/50 PG VG . If I add 10ml to this quantity I would have 6mg nicotine. Another 10 would give me 3mg . Am I correct? How do I get to 4mg?
My apologies if this is primary school math but I don't mind looking like a simpleton if I am sure I will only be smoking 4mg. I was a heavy smoker for 45 years and don't want to increase my mg or make any mistakes. Cheers.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors