American made?

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm going to the Philippines in may
I'm gonna bring that bad boy back for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want 2 mechs when you come back from the Philippines; either from El Diablo, MCM, MCV, Emperor Vap'East, Anino Lokal, Phantom Modz, or Visious Ant. I'm not too choosy, surprise me. Thanks, your too nice.

:giggle:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want 2 mechs when you come back from the Philippines; either from El Diablo, MCM, MCV, Emperor Vap'East, Anino Lokal, Phantom Modz, or Visious Ant. I'm not too choosy, surprise me. Thanks, your too nice.

Clone right?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TAISAN?

yea its like white cake with butter and sugar. I hooked up with a girl from there for a few weeks before I met my wife. Her mom used to make.

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Clone right?

c39.png

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yea its like white cake with butter and sugar. I hooked up with a girl from there for a few weeks before I met my wife. Her mom used to make.

You meant
TSUMAM

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I know you where joking. I was just trying to rationalize my purchase to myself..lmao. They are coming out with another mod called the Revo-3000 which is a collab. between them and a phillipino company called MRN mods. Its a pollished box with brass accents, dna250, and maxamps 1850mah lipo. It looks awesome but seems like it would take alot of upkeep and polishing. It looks sweet though. They just put up the preorders. 500 big ones!!!

Fingerprint city

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vaporshark is selling Red, Matte Pink, and Purple Petri RDAs (*authentic) for $59.99?! An all red 'back-up' Petri would be nice.. I love my black one.

Last edited:

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thats a good deal. I own a hexohm 3. But not the 2. This is so tempting...
My opinion only so take it with a grain salt...
The v2 & v2.1 slay the v3.
Not knocking the v3 at all. That is a kickass mod, no doubt!
I can't even put my finger on it to tell you why, lol. Pure opinion.
Although I like the rounded edges of the v3 & the upgraded batt sled.
Wouldn't trade my v2 or my v2.1 for 2 v3's especially my Hammond

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My opinion only so take it with a grain salt...
The v2 & v2.1 slay the v3.
Not knocking the v3 at all. That is a kickass mod, no doubt!
I can't even put my finger on it to tell you why, lol. Pure opinion.
Although I like the rounded edges of the v3 & the upgraded batt sled.
Wouldn't trade my v2 or my v2.1 for 2 v3's especially my Hammond

They say the v1's, v2's are the most stable. A few v3's have had to be sent back to Craving, but they'll always repair to perfect. Any of hex ohms would be a keeper in anyone's collection. A staple, like a Titan or a nice US/Filipino mechanical box. That's why that white one is looking nice at that price right about now, lol, damn, these impulse buying tendencies come out hard sometimes..

:gaah:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They say the v1's, v2's are the most stable. A few v3's have had to be sent back to Craving, but they'll always repair to perfect. Any of hex ohms would be a keeper in anyone's collection. A staple, like a Titan or a nice US/Filipino mechanical box. That's why that white one is looking nice at that price right about now, lol, damn, these impulse buying tendencies come out hard sometimes..

Yeah i own a white version 3 and i love it. Im thinking about getting the v2 but the raised 510 is a big con for me. I hate raised 510 platforms. So im still up in the air....

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah i own a white version 3 and i love it. Im thinking about getting the v2 but the raised 510 is a big con for me. I hate raised 510 platforms. So im still up in the air....

Since you already own several, as far as dimensions, do 25mm RDAs sit flush? That's my thing. I'll never purchase a mod that doesn't fit my 25mm flush. I'm a overhang racist.

:teehee:

I still use my 22's but all my stuff is flush and compatible with each other and I like rotating my atty's with all my devices.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I know
I just did this a few weeks ago when Good Life Vapor put their Soldier Hex on sale for $85... now this
I tell my non-vaping hubby they are investments

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lmao, i only wish i had that thing. I dont think i have another 500 to drop on a mod at the moment or in the near future. That mod doesnt even get released for another month. They are taking preorders for it. Maybe one day. What worries me is it seems like a finger print magnet and looks like it will scratch easily. Not to mention the upkeep of polishing it every other day...lol

Are they going to include a free can of Brasso with each mod?

VU Sponsors