An Apple @_Midnight

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haven't created a lot of recipes of my own, but every once in a while it happens... :giggle:

Apple FLV 0.6%
Apple Cider FLV 0.4%
Cavendish FLV 0.2%
Granny Smith FLV 0.6%
Maple Bar FLV 0.2%
Milk & Honey FLV 0.8%
Red Apple FLV 0.8%
Red Burley FLV 0.6%
Virginia FLV 0.4%

Inspired by @Smoky Blue's Dark Pipe and Apple Butter. I was looking for a Midnight Apple pipe tobacco.

The Red Burley and Virginia combine with the Cavendish to bring in the tobacco. The apples work well together while the Milk and Honey with the Maple Bar bring in some cream and sweet to bring everything together.

The tobacco is not over powering and plays well with the apples. Give it at least a week for all the flavors to get to know one another.

Here's the link on ELR: http://tjek.nu/r/wWHL

@wllmc You asked about this earlier, so here it is. :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't created a lot of recipes of my own, but every once in a while it happens... :giggle:

Apple FLV 0.6%
Apple Cider FLV 0.4%
Cavendish FLV 0.2%
Granny Smith FLV 0.6%
Maple Bar FLV 0.2%
Milk & Honey FLV 0.8%
Red Apple FLV 0.8%
Red Burley FLV 0.6%
Virginia FLV 0.4%

Inspired by @Smoky Blue's Dark Pipe and Apple Butter. I was looking for a Midnight Apple pipe tobacco.

The Red Burley and Virginia combine with the Cavendish to bring in the tobacco. The apples work well together while the Milk and Honey with the Maple Bar bring in some cream and sweet to bring everything together.

The tobacco is not over powering and plays well with the apples. Give it at least a week for all the flavors to get to know one another.

Here's the link on ELR: http://tjek.nu/r/wWHL

@wllmc You asked about this earlier, so here it is. :)

Smoky Approved! :p

I just mixed this up.. will give it a week... thanks @gopher_byrd !! :)

newyearnewyear2:newyear:

VU Sponsors