Become a Patron!

An Introduction

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

My name is Joha. I've been lurking these forums for a while now, and finally decided to sign up. I've been vaping since around 2012; first setup was an Ego C twist and some crappy top coil tank and not long after I moved on to carto tanks and a Provari Mini. I was into mech mods for a while and lately I've been really enjoying temperature control. Currently rocking the Flawless DNA 250 topped with the MCV Warhead that a friend gold plated for me.

IMG_20180725_154222240.jpg

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Very nice gear Joha ... welcome to the underground :cheers:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:vino:

Nice bit of kit you have there! I started pretty much the same as you ego, cartotanks with a Provari, mechs, then to regulated. Now I have gone back to mechs, squonkers to be exact. I don't remember the last time I picked up one of my regulated devices... Then again they say your memory is the second thing to go... I don't remember the first... LOL :D :giggle:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU. Dig that gold plated war head. It is customary for new members to give away the things in their first pic post. Pretty sure thats in the forum rules. I will take the warhead.

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to VU. Dig that gold plated war head. It is customary for new members to give away the things in their first pic post. Pretty sure thats in the forum rules. I will take the warhead.
That's unfortunate. It would be real shame to get banned so quickly haha.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors