you need to cite your statistics

Anyone could post numbers.

Cite and link to your statistics, preferably government funded research

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nah he hit em in the feels.
If we keep doing stats coming from a logical point of view the SJW and lawmakers that pass shit on their feels keep going.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I could write an article claiming that 600m people a year die form smoking while only 300m a year die from obesity. I have never personally done any research on the matter. Most people don't have those statistics memorized. I love the idea of the post, but to get taken more seriously and to gain more traction cite your statistics and link to the citations.

Imagine Cloud9 just posting that they tested 5P juice and saying it had DA AP levels off the charts, and didn't post their test results. We would have had an issue with that

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could write an article claiming that 600m people a year die form smoking while only 300m a year die from obesity. I have never personally done any research on the matter. Most people don't have those statistics memorized. I love the idea of the post, but to get taken more seriously and to gain more traction cite your statistics and link to the citations.

Imagine Cloud9 just posting that they tested 5P juice and saying it had DA AP levels off the charts, and didn't post their test results. We would have had an issue with that
They go after the feels... I say kick them right back in the feels.

Their stats are sex panther stats.. 67% of the time it works every time.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lawmakers make up stats all the time, just like when they were claiming how many convicted felons attend gun shows. So they stood at the door, counted heads, and asked every person entering if they were a felon? *rolls eyes*

VU Sponsors