Become a Patron!
Hello Diyers and Vape Community:

I want to present a new app to mix e-liquids that I just launched in the past weesk for Android devices. It's called easy eJuice. It started for personal use but I put so much time and effort into it that I decided to upload it to the Play store

I summarize it briefly:

Pretend to be intuitive and very flexible, easy to create and handle recipes. Each recipe allows up to 20 flavors, each of them of any possible Vg / Pg ratio and with any concentration of nicotine.

You do everything on the same screen. Set targets, flavors, etc. I take great care in details and in the user experience.

Allows mixing by volume, weight and using drops.

Another interesting thing that allows is to create recipes in which you can include as one more ingredient other recipes that you have saved.

I would love it if you could try it. I really need the feedback of the vape community because soon an update will be launched with a section to share the own recipes and consult the ones shared by the community.

I leave here the link to the Play Store:
https://bit.ly/easyeJuice

And link to a briefly tutorial-presentation.
(new features have been included after that video)

It's free but it has Pro version (without advertising and enabled a section to mix your saved recipes)

In case you could try it and you like it. I can share codes to get the Pro version for free. They are for single use so just send me a private message to give it to you. (The codes will be active until September 10)

Thanks and grettings.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks pretty good so far. Input two different recipes and it seems spot on. The mix button is a huge help. That was exactly what I needed in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good so far. Input two different recipes and it seems spot on. The mix button is a huge help. That was exactly what I needed in the app.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Happy to hear that. And yea, the mix button is very useful especially when the same base is used regularly. If each recipe that needs to be made has a different base everytime, then maybe it is better to use the dynamic mode, I think.

Now Im working in the server part, for a section where you could share with the community your recipes and consult the shared recipes of all.

Thanks Wtmke1.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am looking for it on Play Store but cant find it.... lots of others pop up. Eliquid calculator, ejuice calculator, ejuice, etc, etc but nothing called "easy ejuice"???

UPDATE... NM... I just realized I can use the link above and tell it to dl on my phone...cool!!

Am looking for it on Play Store but cant find it.... lots of others pop up. Eliquid calculator, ejuice calculator, ejuice, etc, etc but nothing called "easy ejuice"???

UPDATE... NM... I just realized I can use the link above and tell it to dl on my phone...cool!!

Hey, sorry for the delay... yeah, I do not know what happened with the play store and the app, which suddenly does not appear by its name. Although if you write "easy ejuice vape" then it does appear.

Grettings.

I'm excited to share my new Android app, easy eJuice, with the DIY e-liquid community. I've been working hard to make it as intuitive and flexible as possible. You can create up to 20 flavors per recipe and customize the VG/PG ratio and nicotine concentration.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I'm excited to share my new Android app, easy eJuice, with the DIY e-liquid community. I've been working hard to make it as intuitive and flexible as possible. You can create up to 20 flavors per recipe and customize the VG/PG ratio and nicotine concentration.
Quite impressive.
This could turn out to be a very helpful app.
I'll even post the link for you. ;)

1679262317333.png

VU Sponsors