Become a Patron!

Android L ( N5 and N7) preview release is out!!!!

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL Gotta be the first time they didn't have a name before the developer images were released. I gotta say they need to slow it down a bit. Fix 4.4.3 first and let us enjoy it for a while. That has been Androids biggest problem. They are so quick to try to stay ahead of the game that they just leave previous versions as they are and release a new one with minimal and sometimes useless fluff features.

sdserio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL Gotta be the first time they didn't have a name before the developer images were released. I gotta say they need to slow it down a bit. Fix 4.4.3 first and let us enjoy it for a while. That has been Androids biggest problem. They are so quick to try to stay ahead of the game that they just leave previous versions as they are and release a new one with minimal and sometimes useless fluff features.
Perhaps that will be the name. Trends say there will be but maybe they'll try something different and just leave it L.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Perhaps that will be the name. Trends say there will be but maybe they'll try something different and just leave it L.

Naaa won't happen. It will be a desert of some kind. Guess they haven't thought of one for L yet.

sdserio

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Naaa won't happen. It will be a desert of some kind. Guess they haven't thought of one for L yet.
Licorice? Lemon Meringue Pie? Lollipop? I can't figure out which would be better.

VU Sponsors