Become a Patron!

Android Mobile, frames all pushed to left side of page.

FluidVapor

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if you dug into the mobile side of things yet but when you land on the home page using an android device, all the frames are pushed to the left side. Have not tried on iOS.

Just adding my mobile view was I could see the site well and it centered properly but the images in the footer (Maybe just bottom of the page) went way off screen and did not seem to want to scale properly

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
I'm sure it also depends on the phone that you have. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. My view of the forum was not too good.

Last night we (Lucidious Rage and I) were skyping with another one of the developers. He showed us his view over skype and it was perfectly scaled. He even told me to download a different browser and it still looked the same.

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Tapatalk is the way to go for mobile forum browsing. Makes life so much easier. There is a free and paid version.

PirateB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have noticed the forum doing this in Chrome as well (pushing all frames to the left of the page) making it impossible to navigate the far left of the screen.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You should use Tapatalk .. works GREAT!

PirateB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You should use Tapatalk .. works GREAT!

When on my mobile I absolutely use TapaTalk, I was speaking to Chrome on my desktop pc, but now that I actually read the title of the thread, I see it says "Android Mobile...." :facepalm:

VU Sponsors