Become a Patron!

Android Vape Box Idea?

Think of a vape that runs android os, sorta like the samsung galaxy camera 2. think of the g-prive set up, have something like that but a screen that is as big has the galaxy camera 2, the fire button a little bit smaller but still big on the left side, then above it is the up and down volume buttons, on the right is the lock screenbutton on the bottom is the air vents with speakers, the back is a revomable cover, which you can put a sim card, micro sd card, and take out the battery (using 2 - 3 normal batteries for vapes, instead of phone batterys) on top is where you put the vape on, then you got the normal selfie with the phone call speakers and normal front camera, you have the heaphone jack on top/on the right side(preferred on top personally) and then the software has the buttons to open tabs/go back and on the software side, you have a built in vape app that lets you change wattage,temp mode,etc and it always runs in the backround like a system app so when you're off it you can still vape but control it by a widget or lock screen widget but be able to lock it when your playing games or ,etc. you can take off the tank and use it as a normal phone/device or use it like that with the tank on, it could have built in bluetooth(all that normal stufd) I'd think the mod would be around 200 wats, and personally i think it'd be amazing, could be the beginning for samsung, samsung galaxy vape. lol. Whats your opinion?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Cell phone + one liquids accident = dead cell phone in under 30 days. I'll pass. (You would probably be recharging it every 20 minutes too.)

Cell phone + one liquids accident = dead cell phone in under 30 days. I'll pass. (You would probably be recharging it every 20 minutes too.)
I agree but there are leak proof tanks out there, (they still leak but not much or too often) and the phone could come with a case so if it leaks it doesnt do as much damage without a case, but even then if controlled properly you should ne fine with a few leaks, i think of it has pulling a phone out in the rain. and for the battery i dont know. so personally, i do not know. i just know is that I'd buy one if it was made

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Noooo... the cell phone is already the mist evil stupid invention yet... its nothing but an electronic leash and brain washing machine. adding a vape to it'll just makes it worse.

Personally I would be for the banning of the cell phone..... TMI REALLY is a bad thing.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

scalewiz

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That would be one surefire way to get those Samsung devices to melt down......draw 20 amps from those batteries. :eek:

VU Sponsors