Become a Patron!

Another lost plane from Asia?????

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watching the news at work has become so common place during the time between Thanksgiving and the first week after New Years its not even funny. That being said, i look up from the forums, to see CNN is reporting yet another plane 'vanishing' in the Asian airspace. HOW does this keep happening?! Did someone find a way to 'hack' the navigation for planes??? Or is this the new bermuda triangle, now the Asian Ploygon??

I am sorry for the families who lost loved ones on any flight please dont take this as a disrecpt for them.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You can bet your last $ that a lot of people are trying to figure out why this is happening. Doubt the real reason will come out, but it might.

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Easy there wally

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no mercy for groups that shoot school children in the heads while making the other children watch. This is the problem Political correct which is what put this country in a whimp state that is is.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
wow...really? I spent a lot of time getting shot at in the middle east and I find something wrong with your attitude and lack of understanding. Though, you did get part of it right, you really need to go do some studying on what has and is going on without it being on TV.
Perhaps you misunderstood im talking about the Taliban. Thank you and I for our service to our country sir

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Perhaps you misunderstood im talking about the Taliban. Thank you and I for our service to our country sir
Then specifically say "Taliban". It is just as disrespectful for a British person like myself to refer to Americans as Yanks.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Then specifically say "Taliban". It is just as disrespectful for a British person like myself to refer to Americans as Yanks.
Hahaha!
Nothing but the utmost respect and affection for you, my friend, but I can't remember the last time an American was offended by being called a 'yank'!
:D

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hahaha!
Nothing but the utmost respect and affection for you, my friend, but I can't remember the last time an American was offended by being called a 'yank'!
:D
Sadly, quite often

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay let's get past the racist remark and talk about the lost jet. Maybe it isn't a "terrorist". Maybe it's the United State's industrial war complex testing out it's new laser weapons, vaporizing airplanes on live subjects. How else do jets just disappear without so much as a trace?

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay let's get past the racist remark and talk about the lost jet. Maybe it isn't a "terrorist". Maybe it's the United State's industrial war complex testing out it's new laser weapons, vaporizing airplanes on live subjects. How else do jets just disappear without so much as a trace?
I wlda guesses N Korea over America......

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyway it probably went down due to weather, but I was just making a point that the United States actually kills more people every year around the world than all of the so-called terrorists combined do, so people shouldn't be so quick to judge.

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyway it probably went down due to weather, but I was just making a point that the United States actually kills more people every year around the world than all of the so-called terrorists combined do, so people shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Agreed about the weather. At least that's the last I heard.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From what I've read, these Airbus aircraft can be particularly difficult for the pilots to trouble shoot when all hell breaks loose in the cockpit. One of the often stated reasons from pilots, is the lack of feedback from the fly-by-wire joystick flight controls.

Another possible weak link in the aircraft is the carbon fiber vertical stabilizer snapping off in extreme turbulence, similar to the tail section that cleanly separated from flight AF447. Ironically, these are all manufactured by the same US company that used to manufacture the Boeing 787 carbon wings, that Boeing had problems with and delayed production for over a year. Boeing has since awarded the Carbon Wing contract to Mitsubishi

Two things in common with AF447 and AirAsia flights, both were in severe weather, and both are airbus

airbus_tail.jpg

Last edited:

bigdaddybrink1

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
From a news report this morning it looks like they have found some of the wreckage. At least the families will have closure......

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From a news report this morning it looks like they have found some of the wreckage. At least the families will have closure......

Lets hope so. I think this touches everyone who has ever flown, in one way or another. They say the aircraft is sitting at 100 ft under water, so retrieving the recorders should be straight forward. Will be interesting to see what these reveal.

VU Sponsors