Another reason NOT to carry Juul if you're a vape shop

Discussion in 'Vaping Related But Doesn't Fit In a Category' started by Cosmic, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Cosmic

Cosmic Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Interesting article by Soupwire: https://soupwire.com/juul-wipe-out-vape-shops/

Sure, business is business, but this is damned dirty pool. And I have read that if you sign up with Juul and accept their cash incentive program, you are required to rent a special scanning device which downloads the customers ID to Juul HQ. I don't run a shop, but I'm pretty sure I'd really resent a big company making subtle threats like that, for the "privilege" of carrying their product. In the end, Juul is only looking out for Juul, and the open systems available now are only getting in the way of their market share.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    Wb80 likes this.
  2. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Wonder if Altria had a hand in introducing the letters? BT has gotten pretty good at the "spin" game.

NGAHaze, Wb80 and Huckleberried like this.
  3. Cosmic

Cosmic Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Seems probable they did. Cold and calculating. Let's save the children from these unruly uncaring small shops!

Wb80 and Letitia9 like this.
  4. CaFF

CaFF Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    BT only wants BT to win.

Same game, different decade. ;-)

DonBaldy, Wb80 and Letitia9 like this.
  5. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Well BT getting involved with Juul was bound to come to no good

NGAHaze, Wb80, Letitia9 and 2 others like this.
  6. kross8

kross8 Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Looks like a new hire employee found an easy way to collect a paycheck .. Stick head in door,, ask,, fill out juul contact forms, likely paid $18 for 2 minutes of 'work'on the forms

Meantime vape shop owners raked over the coals,, they should countersue for theft of time, harming their rep. And attempted extortion via coercion

Wb80 likes this.