Become a Patron!

Another 'Snake Oil" or Big Tobacco salesman? - Launch of Certified Organic eTron® 3T™ E-Liquid

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now the mad rush to call ejuice organic and charge you up the ass for it. Watch for it, it's coming.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Virgin Vapor has been selling what they tout as organic E-Liquid for years now.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So how exactly are biodiesel byproducts organic?

Last edited:

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Virgin Vapor doesn't use organic nicotine. They are 'organically flavored' not 100% Certified Organic. Also with organic comes naturally occurring diketones. I'd rather vape an artificial which has been processed to remove all the bad stuff.

If the basis for a label claim is an "organic flavor" then such a product is not organic under the NOP labeling standards and should not be labeled that way. THAT is snake oil.

Virgin Vapor doesn't use organic nicotine. They are 'organically flavored' not 100% Certified Organic. Also with organic comes naturally occurring diketones. I'd rather vape an artificial which has been processed to remove all the bad stuff.
So you like misbranded products -- good!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get a good laugh from the "organic" types, just like I do the non-GMO, anti hormone implanted meat, anti-RoundUp crowd, etc.

99.9% of the people have no clue, and make a decision that something is bad, based on emotion. Most times concentrating on something micro, and making it a macro issue.

A fool and their money are soon parted.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So you like misbranded products -- good!
Not sure what you mean? I don't like Virgin Vapor or this new company. I make my own e-juice. I prefer to use flavorings from companies that process them to remove diktones. That's what I like, no misbranded nonsense here.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I get a good laugh from the "organic" types, just like I do the non-GMO, anti hormone implanted meat, anti-RoundUp crowd, etc.

99.9% of the people have no clue, and make a decision that something is bad, based on emotion. Most times concentrating on something micro, and making it a macro issue.

A fool and their money are soon parted.
My favorite is "organic" bacon. It's freakin' strips of pig fat for crying out loud.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My favorite is "organic" bacon. It's freakin' strips of pig fat for crying out loud.
I have loved the organic vegetables! It's makes me LOL when I think of them fertilizing it with human excrement and shipping it off.

Remember the e-coli in the spinach a few years ago? uh yeah! That's healthy!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since you guys are the new organic police why don't you go ask Virgin for their organic certification and post it here.
Do own or work for the company that owns truetobaccotaste.com? Do you sell eTRON products? Your posts are coming across incredibly combative, something we see when vendors or owners get a carrot stuck up their ass when their brand or product is questioned.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do own or work for the company that owns truetobaccotaste.com? Do you sell eTRON products? Your posts are coming across incredibly combative, something we see when vendors or owners get a carrot stuck up their ass when their brand or product is questioned.
Considering he just joined today, his only 5 posts were in this thread and he has Florida in his name (this company is based out of FL), it would not surprise me one bit.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I was working my way to the bottom of the thread to ask this exact question.
So, JosephFlorida are you going to tell us WHY your DISPOSABLE 'organic' cigalike is better than our eliquid taking personal vaporizers?
I'll actually wait for an answer. This should be interesting.
Should I throw my homemade 120 watt raptor boxes away and buy this disposable cigilike? Because it's 'organic'?
It will be kind of like the owner of Blu explaining why their product is superior to Aspire or Kangertech.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.tobaccoreporter.com/2014/12/certified-organic-e-liquids-being-launched-by-vtm/

VTM’s organic products are made from three ingredients: organic tobacco, organic glycerine and water.

The organic e-liquids will be offered with American-Blend and Virginia-Blend flavors, both in Red (full) and Gold (light) strengths, and with organic menthol (Green) flavor. Other, organic, ‘responsible, adult-friendly flavors’ are to follow.

“We are proud to launch the first certified organic e-liquid for the vapor market,” said VTM founder and inventor Tom O’Connell. “Vapor consumers have not had an organic choice until now.

“Moreover, our organic product offers the most natural tobacco flavor in the vapor industry. It tastes like tobacco because it is made from tobacco certified organic tobacco.

“Having been in the vapor industry for years
and before that in cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, I know that flavors like caramel are substituted for real tobacco flavor in e-liquids. Vape shops often rotate smokers through a series of different flavors – simply because none of the available flavors actually fit the tobacco taste that the smoker is looking for.

“For adult smokers who are looking for tobacco satisfaction from vapor, our eTron 3T liquid is the answer. They’ll know the difference from the first puff.”

“Moreover, strong vapor category growth has masked the relatively low conversion rate for smokers who try vapour,” he said. “The vast majority of smokers do not stay with vapor and the principal reason is the poor acceptance of product taste. It is precisely this market – the adult smoker looking for vapor alternatives

organic e-liquids are geared to. Certified organic eTron® 3T(TM) e-liquid is a dramatic step forward for the vapor industry.”

I really could go off at this point about a scheme from big tobacco to get flavors banned then getting not tested as 'safer' tobacco NET type products to take over the market under the guise of 'organic (tobacco)' but I won't.

I will just leave other Vapers voice their opinion of why organic, ‘responsible, adult-friendly flavors’ are not necessarily the best for THE ADULT VAPER!
and not even most adult smokers.

Haven't MILLIONS quit WITH good tasting flavors so far?
Isn't the main reason smoker's aren't trying ecigs is because the FDA will not allow companies to tell the danm truth that they have a way safer product than cigarettes?

Do we all just love 'organic' tobacco flavor?
I sure as hell don't. as soon as I regained my sense of taste and smell (would that even happen with 'organic' tobacco) I despised the taste and smell of tobacco and I would feel sick now after 2 1/2 years of not smoking if I were forced by the FDA to choose responsible, adult-friendly ('organic' tobacco) flavors’!!! - 5150:)

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The organic e-liquids will be offered with American-Blend and Virginia-Blend flavors, both in Red (full) and Gold (light) strengths, and with organic menthol (Green) flavor. Other, organic, ‘responsible, adult-friendly flavors’ are to follow.

I am sorry but who doesn't see big tobacco in this statement?

VTM says its organic liquids will be sold in child resistant 15 ml glass bottles as well as in pre-filled eTron 3T disposable e-cigarettes.

I'm all for vapers and current smokers having more choices but let's not take three steps back and ban the wonderful flavors that us current vapers use and can't stay quit without. - 5150:)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually like tobacco flavors, and wish for something closer to a cigarette. However, I DO NOT WANT a flavor made WITH tobacco. Doing so, then WTF is the point of quitting smoking and going with (in the least) a SAFER alternative, if you are just going to put that same shit back into your body? That's just retarded. Counter productive even.

@JosephFlorida IF you are gonna stump and promote your company, then I suggest you get back with us with some VERY CLEAR answers. If you don't, then we know you were just full of shit. pimping YOUR B.S. snake oil.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I actually like tobacco flavors, and wish for something closer to a cigarette. However, I DO NOT WANT a flavor made WITH tobacco. Doing so, then WTF is the point of quitting smoking and going with (in the least) a SAFER alternative, if you are just going to put that same shit back into your body? That's just retarded. Counter productive even.

@JosephFlorida IF you are gonna stump and promote your company, then I suggest you get back with us with some VERY CLEAR answers. If you don't, then we know you were just full of shit. pimping YOUR B.S. snake oil.

I heard the River Bottom Fog Sauce is a very close pipe tobacco type flavor
http://www.vapingwatch.com/river-bottom-fog-sauce-en

Some ARE Naturally Extracted Tobacco and some are not.

VU Sponsors