Become a Patron!

*Answered *

There was a vendor I used to order juice from that had the best prices no frills that I found from this site but I cant remember the name. It was an official type of name but I can't remember for the life of me. Tried to go through old emails but gmail only goes back a few months. This is probably a ridiculous request but just wondering if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about, it was like the defacto answer to all questions related to vape juice prices at the time not too long ago.

Nope it was a company that sold all manufacturers juices. Maybe "official" is not the best way to describe it, was just a very generic name but they always had the lowest prices.

Yeah it was a good guess, I guess no frills wasn't the way to describe it though lol I just realized I hardly ever post anything. If only I would have replied to one of those threads it would be so easy to find!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Me Three! Ha ha ha...

Do you remember the flavor name of any of this juice? Do you remember where they were located?

No, it wasn't a vendor that makes their own juice, it was a reseller. Located in the U.S. but gmail doesn't go back far enough for me to find it. If I figure it out I will post it just to satisfy the curiousity though lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
No, it wasn't a vendor that makes their own juice, it was a reseller. Located in the U.S. but gmail doesn't go back far enough for me to find it. If I figure it out I will post it just to satisfy the curiousity though lol
How long has it been since you last ordered from them?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Giant Vapes?

Eliquid Depot. Quality juice at great prices. Vapor Joe often posts when they have sales.
Lol I just looked at that site, i'm not sure if this is turning into a meme or something but that is not at all the same thing. Is there something negative of the site I posted? I'm going to try and figure out if I can delete this thread lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Lol I just looked at that site, i'm not sure if this is turning into a meme or something but that is not at all the same thing. Is there something negative of the site I posted? I'm going to try and figure out if I can delete this thread lol
Nope, not at all. I think everyone is just responding to things other's said. You're fine. Besides that, you never know who you've helped :)

VU Sponsors