Anthony Vapes: Carrys T4-R and T4-R Baby Resin Tanks Written Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with a text review and video link here
for my honest review of the Carrys T4-R and T4-R Baby. Disclaimer Wise this product was sent to me for the purpose of the review from Heavengifts.com

Introduction:
The Carrys T4-R and T4-R Baby are resin tanks with coil options made for lower watt vapers to medium watt vapers. They have a 1.5ohm option good for 10-25 watts and a .6 ohm option good for 15-50 watts. They are made of SS304 but covered in resin for a unique appearance. As with all resin products your color will be random but most i seen are green dominant with a few being red dominant.

Manufacturer's Specs: T4-R
  • 25mm Diameter
  • 5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Made from SS304 + Pyrex Glass + Resin
  • 47mm tall
Manufacturer's Specs: T4-R Baby
  • 25mm Diameter
  • 2mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Made from SS304 + Pyrex Glass + Resin
  • 43.5mm tall
Coil Options
  • U1 Coil: .6ohm 15-50 watts
  • U2 Coil: 1.5 Ohm 10-25 watts
  • compatible with baby beast style coils (baby beast, ello, procore, gnome, exo s, etc)
Included in box:
  • 1 x T4-R Baby Tank or T4-R Tank
  • 1 x T4-R U1 0.6ohm coil (15-50W, pre-installed)
  • 1 x T4-R U2 1.5ohm coil (10-25W)
  • 1 x Extra Pyrex Glass Tube
  • 5 x Silicone Rings
  • 1 x User Manual
Pictures:
Stock Shot Both:
PkcEi4i.jpg

Stock Shots: T4-R:
zvbZIz1.jpg

Stock Shots: T4-R Baby:
Tmhf4vZ.jpg

Coil:
TQajR9X.png

Fill Holes:
kkCTR2E.png

Tank Shot:
hDoMTsQ.png

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this tank, I was pretty impressed with the looks and build quality. I really love the resin and plus personally i’m a huge fan of green (we need more green mods and attys). The tank itself is beautiful and i think the resin is a great idea. I think we’ll see a lot more resin tanks coming out this year. We all love resin tips, there is a huge market for it, so it’s about time we see some resin tanks. The drawback of course is that resin means random color but most of the one’s i seen are mostly green or mostly red.

Coil Performance
Now to the important stuff. How does it vape? There are 2 coils options for it. The U1 which is a .6 ohm coil rated for 15-50 watts. Once you hit 40 though it starts tasting burnt so I found it a bit overrated and best around 36 watts or so, but it never really gave any sort of good flavor. I found it to be below average by quite a bit. The U2 coil is a 1.5 ohm 10-25 watts coil for the lower watt vapor. I found once you go over 20 watts it starts getting burnt so keep it at around 20 or a few lower maybe 18-20 for best performance. Still like the U1 coil the flavor was never really there and I found it to be well below average as well. Coil life, both were average clocking in at about 7-9 days each. I didn’t care for either coil as the flavor just wasn’t there, however it is compatible with the “baby beast style” coils so the baby beast, procore, ello, gnome, ijoy exo s, vivakita frogman, vapefly fantasy mine etc etc. So while the carrys coils were pretty bad, there are thankfully plenty of other much better options that work in the tank. Personally I don’t care for the exo s coils, gnome coils, or pro core coils. The rest are pretty good from that list however.

Overall Impressions
Overall I was very impressed with this tank. I love the looks and build quality. All the threading is really nice and smooth. The resin really makes it stand out as not many resin tanks are available and the green color is something that’s been missing from atomizers. It’s a really nice and well made tank, however there are some drawbacks. The drip tip is proprietary and non replaceable and The coil’s that come with it are no good. The 2 options are nice as well for those wanting a smaller 2ml capacity tank to go with a smaller mod like a pico 25, or a larger 5ml capacity option for those wanting more time in between fills. It might have been easier to make an adapter though like the ELLO and make it one SKU that can be used both ways.

Pros:
  • Build Quality
  • Looks
  • Fill ports
  • No Leaks
  • Coil compatibility with baby beast style coils
Cons:
  • No RBA
  • Proprietary Drip Tip
  • Random Color since resin (most are green or red based i seen)
  • Factory coils are no good for flavor
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank? I don’t like to do hard yes or no, but this one leans a bit towards the yes with the disclaimer that you need to use different coils in it. The tanks themselves are just awesome. I love the resin and the quality of them, The only major drawback is the coil performance. If the tanks weren’t compatible with other coils it would get a no, but since it is and i can use baby beast, frogman, fantasy mini, ello coils etc in them, it leans yes in my book. It may be my favorite tank that takes those coils just because the unique resin look. I’ll add it to my sheet with the disclaimer to use other coils in it.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it. It has 3 tabs one for juice, one for mods, and 1 for attys

I want to thank you guys for reading (or watching or both). Once more want to thank Heavengifts.com for sending me these tank for the purpose of this review. Product link is here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CARRYS-T4-R-Resin-Tank.html. And here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/CARRYS-T4-R-Baby-Resin-Tank.html As always I am Anthony Vapes and I’m just keeping it Honest, Hopefully you all can say you are doing the same and I’ll see you on the next review.

VU Sponsors