Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Conspiracy RDA Review. Dead Rabbit Killer?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here my review of the conspiracy RDA. Disclaimer this product was sent to me for the purpose of this review from 3cvape

Introduction:
The conspiracy RDA is a new RDA from 3cvape and designed with squirmingcoils. 3cvape is a new company you can find on instagram, i couldn’t find a website for them and squirming coils is a coil builder who sells coils. It’s available in black and SS colors. It’s a 24mm RDA with a postless deck and side airflow and includes a sqounk pin.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • 24mm Diameter x 23mm tall
  • Two Post Build Deck
  • Top Mounted Terminals
  • Two Terminals Per Post
  • 3mm by 1.5mm Each Terminal
  • Side Mounted Hex Screws
  • 5mm Deep Juice Well
  • Double O-Ring Secured
  • Silver Plated Deck
  • PEEK Insulator
  • Dual Adjustable Side Airflow
  • 10mm by 2mm Each Airslot
  • Fully Closeable
  • Single and Dual Coil Airflow Capability
  • 6mm Bore 810 ULTEM Drip Tip
  • Bottom Feed Pin
  • 24K Gold Plated 510 Connection
Included in box:
  • One 3cvape x Squirmingcoils Conspiracy 24mm RDA
  • Extra O-Ring and Screw Pack
  • One Bottom Feed Pin
  • One 810 ULTEM Drip Tip
Pictures:
Stock Shot:
08fb82_7014f130619346a8b7bc222952714b32~mv2_d_3670_3024_s_4_2.jpg

Box:
VYqcZN9.jpg

Box Contents:
7k2tCHm.jpg

On Mod:
UIeO3sT.jpg

Triple coils:
GBbIeD9.jpg

Dual Coils:
7KUrPTX.jpg

Dual coils wicked and juiced:
4pGfiTn.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this RDA the 1st thing i noticed as i’m sure most did, is the RDA comes disassembled. The package includes instructions and their website has a video as well. I know some people have complained about this. For me personally, every time i get a new atomizer the 1st thing I do is disassemble it, clean it, and reassemble it. So for me it cut my work in half and i liked it. All i had to do was clean it and put it together and it’s pretty simple and self explanatory. Other than that it’s a pretty standard RDA. It’s 24mm with a postless deck made for dual coils but you can run 1-3 pretty easily. 4 may be a little tougher though depending on the size but not impossible by any means. It has side airflow and a standard 810 tip (ultem tip included)

Build Deck (pics above)
Let’s talk about the build deck now. It’s not anything completely new but it is one of my favorite styles which is postless. The manufacturer lists it as a 2 post deck but really it’s a postless as the posts are really short and the coils go into them from the top. It comes with a set of flathead grub screws and a set of hex grub screws, both are good quality. You also get a couple of spare hex screws. There is a normal 510 pin and a BF (sqounk) hollow 510 pin included for sqounking. The post screws come in from the side so it’s great for round or flat wire without crushing the leads and the holes are large enough to accommodate some pretty big wire as you can see in my triple build where i have 2 coils sharing holes. Being it’s a postless deck, you do need to precut leads so it won’t be the easiest style of deck for new builders. But intermediate or advanced builders should have no issues. Overall I really like the deck on this, it’s nothing new or special but it’s nice, good quality and works well.

Performance
Performance wise, I used it exclusively as a sqounk RDA and mostly dual coil but did 1 single coil build and 1 triple coil build. It is just ok with a large single but really best suited for dual coil builds although the triple build was pretty nice. It’s not too finicky about coil position, it’s best with about the bottom 25% of the coils visible through the airholes but really a little higher or lower didn’t ruin the flavor by any means. It’s best with medium to large builds i’d say roughly around 60+ watts and has enough air to easily support 100+ watt builds. It’s above average flavor fo sure, very comparable with the dot and CSMNT RDAs and better then some of the more popular ones. Overall I was really impressed with the performance and it’s earned it’s way into my top 5 favorite dual coil sqounking RDAs currently.

Overall Impressions and other notes
The RDA has a standard 810 tip and comes with an ultem one, but you can use your own if you want. The AFC while lacking any sort of grip section, is still very easy to adjust and smooth. The build quality on the RDA is excellent. The chamber is pretty short and the airflow is in a good spot to allow you to oversqounk without leaking but not too high to mute flavor. The outside logo isn’t gaudy and is the same color and engraved into the chamber giving it a simple look. I love the postless build deck as well it’s nothing new as i stated before but well done.

Pros:
  • Build Quality
  • looks good
  • Nice build deck
  • 810 tip
  • good quality post screws (hex and flat)
  • Included Sqounk Pin
  • can drip down center without taking off top
  • airflow adjustment is easy (bottom and side)
  • flavor above average
  • large juice well
Cons:
  • A bit on the pricey side
  • Some people may not like that it comes disassembled
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this RDA? I don’t like to do hard yes or no, but this one will lean pretty heavy towards the yes. The flavor is above average, it has a nice build deck and i struggled to find cons and had to be pretty picky about it. It is a bit on the pricey side at 60 MSRP but i’ve seen it on sale for around 30-40 at times. I like it a bit better then the CSMNT personally and this at the same MSRP includes the sqounk pin where the CSMNT sells it separately. So really depends on the buyer if they feel that the price is worth it or not but for me it’s in my top 5 Sqounk dual coil RDAs and better then some more popular choices for sure. I’ll be adding this to my spreadsheet

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it.

Again I want to thank 3cvape for sending me this for the purpose of this review. The conspiracy RDA is available here https://www.squirmingcoils.net/product-page/conspiracy-rda-black Normally for 59.99 but is sold out. I only see it in stock here https://www.vapordna.com/3cvape-x-Squirmingcoils-Conspiracy-24mm-RDA-p/3csc24.htm at the same price

VU Sponsors