Anthony Vapes: Dovpo Bushido II Pure Flavor RDA Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with a text review and video link here
for my honest review of the Dovpo Bushido II Pure Flavor RDA. Disclaimer: this product was sent to me for the purpose of this review from healthcabin.net

Introduction:
The Dovpo Bushido II Pure Flavor RDA is an RDA designed buy a famous reviewer in china names Bruce who i couldn’t find much information about. It’s a 25mm RDA featuring a unique build deck, bottom only (from the side) non adjustable airflow and 2 separate top caps. One with a resin tip a little smaller then a 510 and one with a standard 810 tip

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Designed by Bruce USA
  • Manufactured by DOVPO
  • 25mm Diameter
  • Deep Juice Well
  • Premium Stainless Steel Construction
  • Spacious Build Deck
  • Two-Post, Dual Terminal Design
  • 2.5mm Terminal Post Openings
  • Side Secured via Slotted Screws
  • PEEK Insulator
  • Internal Juice-Splitting Post
  • Dual Exterior Bottom Airflow
  • Multi-Directional Top Airflow Intake
  • Hinged Top Cap Design - Dome Chimney
  • Traditional Non-Hinged Top Cap - Dome Chimney
  • Acrylic Widebore Drip Tip
  • 510 Drip Tip Adapter
  • Copper Plated 510 Connection
Included in box:
  • 1pc Dovpo Bushido II RDA
  • 1pc Chuff Cap
  • 4pc Spare O-rings
  • 4pc Screws
Pictures:
Stock Shot:
Bushido-II-11.jpg

Top cap 1:
Q2UgOwZ.png

Top cap 1 hinge:
XwLZ9sL.png

Top Cap 2:
yaNRkVI.png

Build Deck:
tPa3nuH.png

Built and Wicked:
d9MO553.png

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this RDA, I did really like the looks of it. I got the silver one and it has a mirror finish on it I’ve rarely seen on an RDA and it looks great. It also came with 2 top caps for it. One is a “510 size” tip supposedly, but some of my 510 tips wouldn’t fit in it. It came with a blue acrylic one that isn’t really wide bore. That cap has a hinge system similar to an older RDA called the mad hatter. The hinge pops open for you to drip down the center without taking off the top cap. And it works well for that purpose. The other top cap is a more standard one without a hinge and comes with a standard 810 tip which i believe is delrin but you can use your own without any issues. It has a non adjustable bottom air that is channeled as side air and the same deck as the sumo RDA (designed by the same reviewer) No side or top air on this one though.

Build Deck (pics above)
Since the build deck is a copy/paste of the sumo, I’ll copy and paste my description of the deck pretty much as well. Let’s talk about the build deck now. IDK how to say this nicely, but it sucks. It’s a velocity style deck but more like the blitz warcraft, which is made for “bottom air flow from the side” to prevent leaks. Which isn’t a bad thing in itself, but for this RDA they made the airflow so damn large it eats up all your build space. Making building a pain in the butt and also adding too much artificial heat to your vape. Due to the deck design which was made to be able to drip down the center and be leak free (which apparently doesn't work either if you overdrip) In short this deck was designed with too much focus on trying to make it easy to drip, that he lost sight of performance and ease of build.

Performance
Performance wise, I ran multiple builds in this RDA all dual coil from simple round 22 and 26 gauge to several fancy wire coil. Air was simple as it’s non adjustable and comes with a card on where to position it. I also tried both caps with each build and I liked the 810 a little better but the difference wasn't much and using 810 meant not having the cool “hinged top” feature. The card is correct for the best way as i tried a few other positions as well. You need to position the coils right next to the giant air hole in the post deck but even then, the flavor is lacking. The RDA gets super hot and lots of artificial heat from the massive build deck. The flavor was just lacking and way too hot for no reason other then “you can drip down the middle” Below average for sure

Overall Impressions
Overall while I liked the hinge top even though it’s not anything new, and I really liked the mirror finish, there isn’t much else I liked about the RDA. the build deck is not designed well and the flavor is lacking and those are 2 of the big qualities i lean my reviews towards when deciding if I like an RDA or not. I do like it better then the Sumo RDA however, not sure which came 1st

Pros:
  • Looks nice
  • standard 810 tip option
  • included acrylic kinda 510 sized tip
  • hinged top cap
  • separate caps for the different sized tips
Cons:
  • Flavor is below average to well below average depending on the build
  • Build Deck
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this RDA? While I don’t like to do hard yes or no, this one lacks in performance and the build deck isn’t good and those are 2 of the main 3 things i use to decide whether i’d recommend an RDA (the 3rd being build quality) and since it fails in those 2 parts, I’m going to lean towards the no pretty heavily. I will say I like it better then the sumo but that’s a pretty low bar. I won’t be ading it to my sheet

for some good recommendations, feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it. It has 3 tabs one for juice, one for mods, and 1 for attys

I want to thank you guys for reading (or watching or both). This is Anthony Vapes, just keeping it honest as always, hopefully you all can say you’re doing the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

Big thanks again to healthcabin.net for sending me this for review.

Bushido II RDA can be purchased for 49.99 here https://www.healthcabin.net/dovpo-bushido-ii-pure-flavor-rda-atomizer-p/14957.html

VU Sponsors