Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Feelm Pod Kit Tech Review. A Girl Has No Name?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Feelm Pod Kit, please see the bottom for disclaimers and links. Note this is marked as a sample/test version.

Introduction:
Feelm isn’t a new company per-se but they haven’t released anything people would know of however they are a subsidiary of smoore who owns the vaporesso brand and are responsible for the ccell coil and other various low watt vaporesso coils and seem to special in low watt ceramic coils. I was sent a review package from them and much like arya stark once said “a girl has no name” as there isn’t any actual product name I can find on this or any info online as their website seems to be down everytime i check so I'm just gonna run with this but I don’t know what’s included, price points, color options, or specs or anything.

Picture Album
album

Kit Rundown
I gotta do this a little different here all things considered so lets go over what I was sent as I have no idea what would be included in an actual retail package and I will say this is one of the nicest and most complete review samples I've gotten and quite a few bigger companies could learn from them. So the white device in my picture is a fully disposable set up. No refills, no recharge, no USB, no way to swap pods. Just an all out disposable use it once device and chuck it out. It’s inhale to fire, no buttons either. Not a fan of that personally but I guess if you were worried or sneaking in a vape somewhere it’s low risk if you had to throw it out but just seems overly wasteful to me. Next they sent me 2 pod batteries the red and teal one there are full fledged pod batteries with an inhale to fire, no buttons and an LED. Just a basic pod system. I don’t have any specs to test against, but I did test it twice with an inline USB meter and got a full charge in about 1 hour, a charge rate of .42A max, and a battery size of around 330mah. So I’d list it at .5A charge rate, 1 hour charge and 330mah battery which is all good specs for its size and type of system. I had no issues with the inhale to fire at all either. They also sent a couple of lanyards that just are rubber rings that go around the battery and 2 loose coils so you can see them which are a new style ceramic coil. Pods are magnetic as well and fit in nicely. The pods of course are tinted so it’s hard to see juice level I wish they didn’t do that. The AIO white one has a ultem tint on it which is easier then the dark tind of the replaceable pods but still can we all just agree on clear pods?

Coil Performance and details
Lets go over the coils. Again no idea what a retail version would come with, but they sent me 4 coils. All are prefilled and non refillable so JUUL style and of course the fully disposable one. So the fully disposable one i’ll start there since it wasn’t labeled. That one came filled with menthol. And it’s a really strong menthol. I took like 20 puffs and that was enough for me. I mean I love the community and you guys, I’ve vaped many a bad thing, many a thing that wasn’t my style but I have to draw a line somewhere LMAO. This was my line. It’s not bad, it’s accurate, just not my style being throat punched with menthol to where my throat feels frozen. If you like that though it’s accurate. Now onto the pods. They gave me 4 of them each are labeled as 20mg and yeah they are salts as no harshness. There were 4 flavors labeled on the pods. I started with tobacco and this is going to be the same as the menthol one above. It’s an accurate tobacco but again not for me so couldn’t vape the whole thing but not bad. If you like a straight tobacco you’ll like it. It is what it says. Next one up was the mango. I was hoping for a break here after the 1st 2, but it’s mango with strong menthol. Like still mostly menthol with a little bit of mango. If you like being throat punched with menthol and a little bit of mango, it gets the job done. I did actually vape the whole pod though and had no issues chain vaping or dry hits or anything. It wicked great and performed as expected. Next up was the Fruit Blast. Thankfully no menthol in this one. It’s just a decent little fruit mixture juice. No complaints and a welcome change from the 1st 3. I vaped the whole pod with no issues. Then the final pod which was labeled as mint. It’s an accurate mint gum (it does have the gum taste as well) not my thing but I vaped the whole pod with no issues. So all in all flavors are accurate except that the mango wasn’t labeled with menthol in it, and it works as expected. It’s just kind of odd to put so much work into making a new coil and not having a refillable pod as they seem like they could last long but we will never know. I asked if they had plans for a refillable pod and they said no.

Conclusion
So no pro’s, no cons. There isn’t any listing to compare it against, IDK what the prices will be or when it’ll be out, and I'm not a fan of non-refillable pods due to waste and cost, and I'm not a fan personally of the flavor options. With that said objectively it works, it charges fast, the pod flavors are all accurate and acceptable (except having menthol in the one labeled mango) so it probably makes a solid JUUL replacement but personally i’d always steer towards refillable pods. But if you like something simple and easy and heavy menthol or simple tobacco where u just swap pods, it gets the job done and works well at it.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and I'll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from feelmtech

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done over 400 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Spreadsheet of Recommendations here

Best of 2019 so far list here

Best of 2018 list here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors