Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Freemax Fireluke Pro Sub Ohm Tank Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of Freemax Fireluke Pro Sub Ohm Tank. Please see bottom for disclaimers and links

Introduction:
The Freemax Fireluke Pro is the latest sub ohm tank from long time tank manufacturer Freemax. They aren’t as popular as other manufacturers, but they do have a long history of making some excellent tanks. Probably the premier sub ohm tank maker currently. In 2017 they knocked it out of the park with the fireluke, fireluke mesh, and firelord tanks. Now in 2018 they released the updated version of the original Fireluke with the Fireluke Pro. It’s available in 12 colors. 6 resin colors Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, and Purple and 6 Carbon Fibre Colors Black, Red, Silver, Blue, Green, and Purple.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • 25mm Diameter
  • 4mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Colorful Resin Construction - Resin Colorways
  • FireLuke FireLock Coil System
  • 0.15ohm DVC Coil - rated for 60-120W
  • 0.15ohm Sextuple Coil - rated for 60-140W
  • Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
  • Dual Bottom Airflow Control
  • 810 Matching Wide bore Drip Tip (resin for resin, carbon fibre for carbon fibre)
  • Gold-Plated 510 Connection
  • Available in Resin Edition and Carbon Fiber Edition
Included in box:
  • 1 Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank
  • 1 0.15 ohm DVC Coil
  • 1 0.15 ohm Sextuple Coil
  • 1 Spare Glass Tube
Coil Options (coils are kanthal)
  • 0.15 ohm Sextuple Coil (60-140 Watts)
  • 0.15 ohm Duodenary (80-180 Watts)
  • 0.15 ohm DVC Coil (60-120 Watts)
  • 0.25 ohm DVC Coil (50-100 Watts)
  • uses same Firelock Coils as the Original Fireluke Tank
Picture Album
https://imgur.com/a/dKfYum1

Looks and Design
The Freemax Fireluke Pro Tank is a Beautiful Tank. I’ve had all the tanks in their fireluke line and they are all stunning in their own way, but this was my first of the carbon fibre options and it looks even better in person then it does in photos. it’s not a large tank by any means and feels really well built. There is no branding visible on the tank at all. All 12 color options come with a matching Drip tip which is nice. Overall though I find it to be a nice looking tank that follows the same design concepts as many sub ohm tanks.

Features and Functions
The Freemax Fireluke Pro tank uses a standard 810 drip tip so you can also use your own if you’d like, but with the matching resin one’s they include, I’d stick with the included one personally. I think this is the best change from the original fireluke which used a proprietary drip tip. All the threading on this tank is excellent. It’s a very nicely built tank with good quality. The coil system is a screw in type into the base much like most sub ohm tanks on the market. You need the tank to be empty to swap coils. Airflow is 2 large holes equally spaced apart on the bottom. It’s plenty of air, easily made for DTL vaping. The AFC is smooth and easy to adjust despite having no knurling on it and it’s on a stopper. It’s nice and smooth. Filling is easy as well, you just unscrew the top cap and expose the 2 large fill holes. No fancy slide back designs or anything here. The holes are quite large and easy to fill with any bottle type or just pouring juice into the tank.

There really aren’t many differences I could see between this and the original fireluke tank. The use of a standard 810 tip on this one is a nice improvement. Also for this one they got rid of the bubble glass and went with a regular glass tube. Outside of that though, I don’t see any noticeable differences. This one does not come with the RBA deck like the original, however they use the same coil system so you can use the original RBA deck on this one as well.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Coil Performance
Now to the important stuff. How does it vape? There are 4 coil options for this tank but only 2 are included the .15 DVC and .15 sextuple. I’ve used all the fireluke coils at this point though since i’ve been using them in the original fireluke quite a bit during my review of it, as well as after the fact i stocked up on them and this tank uses the same coils as the original fireluke tank. All the coils easily give me over 100mls of usage no issues and still like new. I vaped 100ml on both included coils before moving on. I found the DVC best around 100 and the sextuple best around 110 watts. I also used the .15 duodenary and found it best around 140 watts. They are all a bit overrated as far as max watts go like most sub ohm coils, but all of them give off excellent flavor, still one of the best to date for sub ohm tanks and flavor. I got 150ml from the duodenary coil before it started tasting burnt out. All the coils are good so just depends on your watt range, but personally I like the .15 duodenary and the .15 sextuple but seriously can't go wrong with any of them.

Overall Impressions
Overall I really love this tank, it’s up there with the best of them for sure. Freemax has been kinda dominating the sub ohm tank market IMO (as far as good products not sales) and this is no exception to the rule. The Original fireluke was one of my 3 favorite tanks of 2017 and the fireluke pro has an early lead as the best one in 2018. I wish they would have included a bubble glass for more capacity like the original though, and also the RBA deck but you can likely find it for sale somewhere separate.

Pros
  • Build Quality
  • Looks
  • Fill port
  • No Leaks
  • Color Options (12 total)
  • Standard 810 matching tip
  • AFC adjustable easily on mod
  • thread quality
  • Coil performance
  • Coil Life
  • coil options (4 is a good amount)
  • price point
  • Optional RBA deck
Cons
  • 4ml capacity is a little small (no bubble glass like original)
  • lack of included RBA like original
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but i’m going to have to lean pretty heavy towards the yes. It’s one of the best sub ohm tanks on the market for flavor and the coil life is great as well. Hard to find any cons with the tank at all. If you are in the market for a new sub ohm tank it’s worth the look for sure. It’s not much different then the original and some may prefer the original due to the included RBA deck and bubble glass, but if bubble glass isn’t your thing you’d prefer this one and the use of a standard 810 tip was a good improvement as well. Element vape has them for 24.95 currently with all colors in stock.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

It can be purchased here for 24.95 https://www.elementvape.com/freemax-fireluke-pro-sub-ohm-tank

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Elementvape

Review Disclaimer
I review products for what they are with no account of where it comes from or who makes it. The test results are the results for what is in my hand. Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary. There is no way for myself or anyone to predict if a device will last 6 months, 1 year, 5 years etc. Any manufactured item from cars to phones to computers to mods have a possibility of arriving DOA or having a small percent failure rate. There is no way to predict this or quantify this. That’s why warranties and lemon laws exist. I can only review what I have in my hand for better or for worse. Contrary to popular belief, there is no special review samples of higher quality. Most of the time personally i get retail versions, the few times i’ve gotten early releases they are usually worse than the final retail version.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I decided to add this disclaimer in as i feel it’s important for people to know their source of the review. I’ve been vaping since late 2011. I’ve vaped all the styles from MTL to RLH to DTL. tanks, RTAs, RDAs, you name it. I do prefer the DTL and RLH style over MTL personally. My main focus from an atomizer is flavor. For mods i’ve used mechs and regulated mods. I’m an avid temp control vaper but enjoy power mode as well and the occasion mech useage for nostalgia. I’ve been doing reviews since late 2016. As of Jan 2018 I’ve done over 100 written reviews and done over 150 video reviews on my channel, Although i’ve taken a break from videos in the past few months to focus on written reviews.

I spend a lot of time helping vapers on forums as well and try to answer all the questions and comments on my reviews. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested. At times if needed i’ll disassemble them as well. Rebuildables get multiple builds in them. Tanks i use all coils until the die or a minimum of 2 weeks if they don’t die sooner. I do this for the community to help people find good products and avoid bad ones. In my opinion a reviewer works for the community and nobody else. It’s our job to inform vapers of issues and not be advertisers as well as provide constructive criticism from a place of knowledge back to companies with these reviews so they can improve and make better products in the future.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadhseet of Recommendations here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors