Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Freemax TX3 Coil Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi all, anthony vapes back here with what will be one of my shortest and simplest reviews ever. It’s for the new TX3 coil freemax made for their smaller coil tanks. Disclaimer: I was sent this by freemax for review

Compatible Tanks
  • Freemax Fireluke Mesh (renamed to the Fireluke M now)
  • Freemax Fireluke M
  • Freemax Fireluke 2
Tank Reviews
Fireluke Mesh review (renamed Fireluke M) here

Fireluke 2 review (in the twister kit) here

Official Site
I’m a Link

Picture Album
Coil pics here

Coil Performance
The new coils are all “tea fiber” coils and they have quite a few options of them (6 in total including a SS316 one for TC) but today I will be going over the one they sent me which is the TX3 which is a triple mesh kanthal A1 coil rated for 50-90 watts and .15 ohms. I used one of the coils, as freemax historically has top of the line coils that last long and perform great and great QC. I ran it in the original Fireluke Mesh tank (now renamed the fireluke m tank). With that said, I found performance best around 65 watts give or take 5 watts. I’d recommend starting around 55 because of mods being different and working your way up until you like the vape. Life wise I got 120ml before the coil started tasting bad, you can see the end result in the pictures above. Really good coil life. Flavorwise is where it was most impressive. Easily the best flavor i’ve gotten from a premade coil for under 70 watt vaping. Very good intensity and a surprisingly low amount of muting, especially coming from mesh and premade coils. Overall it’s an excellent coil and only improves on what is the best tank for sub 70 watt vaping. If you need a sub ohm tank and looking at one in the 60ish watt range this is an easy choice that just got easier and If you already own a compatible tank, I suggest you grab some of these coils. They are excellent.

VU Sponsors