Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Geekvape Peerless RDTA review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here my review of the Geekvape Peerless RDTA. Disclaimer: this product was sent to me from heavengifts.com

Introduction:

The Geekvape Peerless RDTA is the latest in the line of Peerless Products from geekvape. 1st was the peerless RDA then the peerless SE RDA and now the RDTA. I actually enjoyed and reviewed the original peerless rda 4 months ago. It’s built for dual coils but comes with a ceramic block for single coil usage, and is available in 5 colors SS, black, red, blue, and gold and features a unique staggered deck to improve on the original design.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Drip tip height: 6mm
  • Drip tip width: 18mm
  • Height of tank: 34.7mm
  • Outside Diameter: 24mm
  • Capacity: 4ml/ 2ml(with a 2ml silicone block)
  • Thread: Gold-plated 510
Included in box: (also has a 2ml version with silicone block to go in tank)
  • 1 x GeekVape Peerless RDTA
  • 1 x Replacement Glass Tube(4ml)
  • 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adaptor + 510 tip
  • 2 x Coils
  • Spare Parts
Pictures:
Stock Shot:
1502958199_2230bc.jpg

Stock Shot Tips:
1502958283_905adc.jpg

Stock Shot Exploded:
Peerless-rdta-package-contents.jpg

Box:
bq6WDHo.jpg

Box Contents:
yAPbJ2C.jpg

Fill hole & Deck:
hgX8vmK.jpg

Coil Position/air flow:
Pmd40WF.jpg

Built:
ibQ3rMu.jpg

Built and Wicked:
rSjkxji.jpg

Built and Wicked 2:
MgmbEsH.jpg

On C3D1 mod:
kmP5GcR.jpg

On Nano 120 mod:
Az7Dici.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this RDTA, I did really like the looks of it. It’s almost a spiritual successor to the avacado 24. Even has a similar fill hole with swivel back door, but it carries the peerless name with an improved deck over the original by moving the position of the furthest out post holes. What we have now is a deck that can be used for practically any sized coil, small, medium or big and still be easy to build on. It’s very intuitive and impressive to me and very easy to build on. It also doesn't get as hot as the avacado 24 did when chain vaping, but it can still get a little warm. I like that it comes with both an 810 tip and a 510 tip and adapter as well. The 4ml capacity is a good size and the branding on the side is just peerless. Nothing obnoxious. It has plenty of air via a side airflow. The fill hole is nice for anything buy a unicorn bottle. Filling with a unicorn bottle is a PITA (pain in the ass). I wish they made it bigger.

Build Deck (pics above)
The Build Deck on the peerless RDTA is similar to that of the peerless RDA. It’s technically a 2 post deck but the posts are big and feature 3 staggered holes on them. On high in the middle, one low in the middle, and one off to the side a little lower than the top. This allows for enough options to fit any size coil easily and have different heights for your leads. The screws are a great quality hex screw that get screwed in downwards which is great for flat wire. The wicking holes are a good size to fit plenty of cotton in with no issues. The fill hole is under a swivel door. And also has an air out hole which is a good idea. There is a rubber o-ring around the hole to seal it and prevent from leaks. It’s a good design except the hole is too small for unicorn bottles. When using a dripper or a fine tip bottle it works great though. Overall it’s a really good build deck that’s easy to build on and accommodates lots of builds

Performance
Performance wise, I ran multiple builds in this RDA all dual coil from simple round 22 and 26 gauge to several fancy wire coil. I didn’t run any single coil despite it having the ceramic block for single coil mode as this is really made for duals and if you want a single coil only RDTA there would be better options for it. This is a true DTL RDTA for sure that likes medium to high watts. It can easily handle over 100 watt builds and still as low as around 60-70. I wouldn’t go much lower than that or flavor can be muted. The simple round 26 didn’t fare well but the simple round 22 was pretty good. Still it performed much better with some nice fused claptons and fancy builds or as seen in the pic some custom aliens from my buddy bdbuilders. The flavor i get from this is above average. Very good for a DTL RDTA if you like the higher wattages. Plenty of air to support it. The chamber can get a little warm when chain vaping though so make note of that. Overall it’s a great RDTA and a nice improvement over their avacado 24.

Overall Impressions and other notes
Let’s talk about some of the small issues I feel could have been improved on. The fill hole is too small for unicorn bottles so filling with those is a hassle. I would have liked a bigger hole. Using a fine tip bottle or dripper is easy as pie though. The top cap gets a little warm when chain vaping, I would have liked a little better heat dissipation. Outside of that no major issues. It’s a well built RDTA with a good capacity , great build deck, and excellent post screws. It’s the typical geekvape quality and performance at an affordable price combo that makes them so popular.

Pros:
  • Looks nice
  • 810 tip
  • 510 tip and adapter
  • build deck and post screws
  • above average flavor
  • color options
  • build quality
Cons:
  • Fill hole could be bigger
  • top cap gets a little ho when chain vaping
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this RDTA? While I don’t like to do hard yes or no, this one is going to lean towards the yes. It’s one of the better flavor RDTAs out there. Plus The build quality for the price point is excellent as well, it feels like it should cost a lot more than it does. If you're looking for a good DTL RDTA this is a great option. I’ll be adding this to my sheet.

for some good recommendations, feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it. It has 3 tabs one for juice, one for mods, and 1 for attys

I want to thank you guys for reading. This is Anthony Vapes, just keeping it honest as always, hopefully you all can say you’re doing the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

Big thanks again to heavengifts for sending me this for review.

Peerless RDTA can be purchased for 36.80 here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Peerless-RDTA.html

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here my review of the Geekvape Peerless RDTA. Disclaimer: this product was sent to me from heavengifts.com

Introduction:

The Geekvape Peerless RDTA is the latest in the line of Peerless Products from geekvape. 1st was the peerless RDA then the peerless SE RDA and now the RDTA. I actually enjoyed and reviewed the original peerless rda 4 months ago. It’s built for dual coils but comes with a ceramic block for single coil usage, and is available in 5 colors SS, black, red, blue, and gold and features a unique staggered deck to improve on the original design.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Drip tip height: 6mm
  • Drip tip width: 18mm
  • Height of tank: 34.7mm
  • Outside Diameter: 24mm
  • Capacity: 4ml/ 2ml(with a 2ml silicone block)
  • Thread: Gold-plated 510
Included in box: (also has a 2ml version with silicone block to go in tank)
  • 1 x GeekVape Peerless RDTA
  • 1 x Replacement Glass Tube(4ml)
  • 1 x 510 Drip Tip Adaptor + 510 tip
  • 2 x Coils
  • Spare Parts
Pictures:
Stock Shot:
1502958199_2230bc.jpg

Stock Shot Tips:
1502958283_905adc.jpg

Stock Shot Exploded:
Peerless-rdta-package-contents.jpg

Box:
bq6WDHo.jpg

Box Contents:
yAPbJ2C.jpg

Fill hole & Deck:
hgX8vmK.jpg

Coil Position/air flow:
Pmd40WF.jpg

Built:
ibQ3rMu.jpg

Built and Wicked:
rSjkxji.jpg

Built and Wicked 2:
MgmbEsH.jpg

On C3D1 mod:
kmP5GcR.jpg

On Nano 120 mod:
Az7Dici.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this RDTA, I did really like the looks of it. It’s almost a spiritual successor to the avacado 24. Even has a similar fill hole with swivel back door, but it carries the peerless name with an improved deck over the original by moving the position of the furthest out post holes. What we have now is a deck that can be used for practically any sized coil, small, medium or big and still be easy to build on. It’s very intuitive and impressive to me and very easy to build on. It also doesn't get as hot as the avacado 24 did when chain vaping, but it can still get a little warm. I like that it comes with both an 810 tip and a 510 tip and adapter as well. The 4ml capacity is a good size and the branding on the side is just peerless. Nothing obnoxious. It has plenty of air via a side airflow. The fill hole is nice for anything buy a unicorn bottle. Filling with a unicorn bottle is a PITA (pain in the ass). I wish they made it bigger.

Build Deck (pics above)
The Build Deck on the peerless RDTA is similar to that of the peerless RDA. It’s technically a 2 post deck but the posts are big and feature 3 staggered holes on them. On high in the middle, one low in the middle, and one off to the side a little lower than the top. This allows for enough options to fit any size coil easily and have different heights for your leads. The screws are a great quality hex screw that get screwed in downwards which is great for flat wire. The wicking holes are a good size to fit plenty of cotton in with no issues. The fill hole is under a swivel door. And also has an air out hole which is a good idea. There is a rubber o-ring around the hole to seal it and prevent from leaks. It’s a good design except the hole is too small for unicorn bottles. When using a dripper or a fine tip bottle it works great though. Overall it’s a really good build deck that’s easy to build on and accommodates lots of builds

Performance
Performance wise, I ran multiple builds in this RDA all dual coil from simple round 22 and 26 gauge to several fancy wire coil. I didn’t run any single coil despite it having the ceramic block for single coil mode as this is really made for duals and if you want a single coil only RDTA there would be better options for it. This is a true DTL RDTA for sure that likes medium to high watts. It can easily handle over 100 watt builds and still as low as around 60-70. I wouldn’t go much lower than that or flavor can be muted. The simple round 26 didn’t fare well but the simple round 22 was pretty good. Still it performed much better with some nice fused claptons and fancy builds or as seen in the pic some custom aliens from my buddy bdbuilders. The flavor i get from this is above average. Very good for a DTL RDTA if you like the higher wattages. Plenty of air to support it. The chamber can get a little warm when chain vaping though so make note of that. Overall it’s a great RDTA and a nice improvement over their avacado 24.

Overall Impressions and other notes
Let’s talk about some of the small issues I feel could have been improved on. The fill hole is too small for unicorn bottles so filling with those is a hassle. I would have liked a bigger hole. Using a fine tip bottle or dripper is easy as pie though. The top cap gets a little warm when chain vaping, I would have liked a little better heat dissipation. Outside of that no major issues. It’s a well built RDTA with a good capacity , great build deck, and excellent post screws. It’s the typical geekvape quality and performance at an affordable price combo that makes them so popular.

Pros:
  • Looks nice
  • 810 tip
  • 510 tip and adapter
  • build deck and post screws
  • above average flavor
  • color options
  • build quality
Cons:
  • Fill hole could be bigger
  • top cap gets a little ho when chain vaping
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this RDTA? While I don’t like to do hard yes or no, this one is going to lean towards the yes. It’s one of the better flavor RDTAs out there. Plus The build quality for the price point is excellent as well, it feels like it should cost a lot more than it does. If you're looking for a good DTL RDTA this is a great option. I’ll be adding this to my sheet.

for some good recommendations, feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it. It has 3 tabs one for juice, one for mods, and 1 for attys

I want to thank you guys for reading. This is Anthony Vapes, just keeping it honest as always, hopefully you all can say you’re doing the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

Big thanks again to heavengifts for sending me this for review.

Peerless RDTA can be purchased for 36.80 here https://www.heavengifts.com/product/GeekVape-Peerless-RDTA.html
Good review as always. I've been really looking at the peerless rdta. I just now am getting an avacado. I think by looks alone the peerless is probably more solid. Thank you, I need to get one myself. I love how so many people review. You can't always go by one reviewer. Your one of my favorite reviewers to date. Like like like. If I could like it any more it would be illegal.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors