Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Ijoy Maxo Mod review and tech test

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Great review and really appreciate the tech results, mod does what they say it does
Yeah I'm pretty impressed. Can't wait to try the gx350 and exo 360.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If
Yeah I'm pretty impressed. Can't wait to try the gx350 and exo 360.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
If the exo every comes in stock...elegomall pushed it back another month along with the zenith even though many stateside shops already have it!

I might just have to get the maxi in the meantime...

I like the look and form factor of the gx but am not wild about how larger tanks may not sit well on it.

Great review as always!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
If

If the exo every comes in stock...elegomall pushed it back another month along with the zenith even though many stateside shops already have it!

I might just have to get the maxi in the meantime...

I like the look and form factor of the gx but am not wild about how larger tanks may not sit well on it.

Great review as always!
i ordered my zenith form efun months ago and it was pushed back a 3rd time to 3-2 I don't think it's the sites, i think it's ijoy missing deadlines. I have the EXO360 on preorder from fastech and it still says 2-28 currently. i think it was originally 2-13 when i ordered

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i ordered my zenith form efun months ago and it was pushed back a 3rd time to 3-2 I don't think it's the sites, i think it's ijoy missing deadlines. I have the EXO360 on preorder from fastech and it still says 2-28 currently. i think it was originally 2-13 when i ordered
Have you received yours yet ? I received mine today. This thing is awesome !

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
what happened to yours? thought you liked it?
The first one: it simply stopped working using (4) batteries.... It works with only (2)... When I put in (4) the screen acts funny and it fires at a full 315 watts........

The second the screen started flashing after a week.... No thing works on that one....

The third the lid simply broke of the hinges.....

All three have the same problem with the lids..... The batteries don't fit right and push the lid out..... It doesn't stand up correctly and the lid pops open all by itself all the time.......

Sorry I have to say it but it's a piece of crap.... My buddy Dale bought like 10 of them and we don't even use them.... They simply are pieces of crap and he got them for under $40.00......

They are simply the worst we have owned.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The first one: it simply stopped working using (4) batteries.... It works with only (2)... When I put in (4) the screen acts funny and it fires at a full 315 watts........

The second the screen started flashing after a week.... No thing works on that one....

The third the lid simply broke of the hinges.....

All three have the same problem with the lids..... The batteries don't fit right and push the lid out..... It doesn't stand up correctly and the lid pops open all by itself all the time.......

Sorry I have to say it but it's a piece of crap.... My buddy Dale bought like 10 of them and we don't even use them.... They simply are pieces of crap and he got them for under $40.00......

They are simply the worst we have owned.....

Wow, I didn't have any of those issues. that's not good at all and I pushed mine over 300 watts

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow, I didn't have any of those issues. that's not good at all and I pushed mine over 300 watts
Simply use it.... It deteriorated very rapidly.... Some of use take it in the car to work, keep in pockets and bounce them around.... Drop them, they fall on their sides, they simply get abused ...

These mods are not for a lifetime and these fuckin' Chinese guys know that....

They want the things to chip, get scratched, and blow up..... That's how they make their money..... Selling us more shit.....

Pay $150.00 or $200 for a mod and it will last you a while..... Keep buying shit for $50.00 and all you're doing is preparing yourself for the next butt fuck.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Simply use it.... It deteriorated very rapidly.... Some of use take it in the car to work, keep in pockets and bounce them around.... Drop them, they fall on their sides, they simply get abused ...

These mods are not for a lifetime and these fuckin' Chinese guys know that....

They want the things to chip, get scratched, and blow up..... That's how they make their money..... Selling us more shit.....

Pay $150.00 or $200 for a mod and it will last you a while..... Keep buying shit for $50.00 and all you're doing is preparing yourself for the next butt fuck.

well to be fair even the 150+ dollars ones have issues. The only way to have very few issues is with a very solid build mech. anything with a chip has a chance at failure. I used mine for like 2-3 weeks took it to work, was in my car, backpack, pockets, disassembled, reassembled never had an issue.

I did have a few mods take a shit on me recently but warranty is handling it

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well to be fair even the 150+ dollars ones have issues. The only way to have very few issues is with a very solid build mech. anything with a chip has a chance at failure. I used mine for like 2-3 weeks took it to work, was in my car, backpack, pockets, disassembled, reassembled never had an issue.

I did have a few mods take a shit on me recently but warranty is handling it
That's not counting the color loss on those plastic 3m.. Plastic glue on plates.... Fuck im pissed now.... We are messy fuckers as vapers.... We all know that.....

We have juice on our hands constantly
We wipe our hand on ourselves
We drop shit
We try to vape every chance we get
We are building coils and firing them up
We are just simply people that like to burn shit, blow shit up and rig everything to save money....

We are simply one of a kind people......We need bullet proof mods God Damb itt......

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's not counting the color loss on those plastic 3m.. Plastic glue on plates.... Fuck im pissed now.... We are messy fuckers as vapers.... We all know that.....

We have juice on our hands constantly
We wipe our hand on ourselves
We drop shit
We try to vape every chance we get
We are building coils and firing them up
We are just simply people that like to burn shit, blow shit up and rig everything to save money....

We are simply one of a kind people......We need bullet proof mods God Damb itt......

LMAO this is very true
you need a kevlar mech box that's been waterproofed

Bado

Member For 4 Years
About the maxo when it first came out. It was great for the first month. Second month I started having problems with the fire button. By the third month the button was virtually inoperable and the unit with just act crazy and cut off on its own. The second month I tried to contact iJoy. They sent me a nice email saying a support ticket had been created someone would contact me. Nobody ever replies to that email I opened another support ticket once again nobody contacted me after multiple replies to there acknowledgement and creation of a support ticket. These guys were really great about creating support ticket so I can go in there right now and they would create a support ticket for me. That is as far as I got with them they create tickets like mad but they do not respond to anything other than to tell you that created a ticket during this time I got so pissed off I had a dead unit. Eventually would not even power up. I tinkered with it trying to find the problem. It's best I could tell juice leaks into the control board in that gap between the tank and the unit. When I when I tore it apart it was all gunkef up inside. I tried the dryer everything off and put it back together and it still wouldn't work I took the damn thing and slammed it up against the wall and busted it. My opinion of the maxo a big heavy weight piece of shit good for a boat anchor. My opinion of iJoy? A sorry-ass company that's good at nothing but creating support tickets. To this day I still havr not received a response from from them. I bought an Rx200 when they first came out. It is still rocking on. it's been dropped. It's been submerged in water. it's been through hell and and looks likenhell but the damn thing still works. I sent them an e-mail once when I was having trouble updating the software. Guess what? They didn't create a ticket but within 24 hours they contacted me for more information and then gave me the solution to my problem. Now that's how a company is supposed to work.

If you don't believe any of this just contact iJoy for yourself until then you have a problem with your unit and see what the response you get. If you're satisfied with creating support tickets you'll be real happy iJoy. Because they are good at that and will create as many support tickets for the same problem as you would like them to create for you.

What amazes me about this whole ordeal with them is how in the hell does a company become so large in an industry like this? Ive always said the true measure of anyone or any company is how they handle problems. I'm not asking anybody to just take my word for this. I'm asking test this company out for yourself. We should do this with every company we purchase things from. It would go a long ways to getting rid of the garbage consumers have to put up with in the retail industry.

VU Sponsors