Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Innokin Endura T18 II Kit Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Innokin Endura T18 II Stick Kit, please see the bottom for disclaimers and links. Note this is not marked as a sample

Introduction:
The Innokin Endura T18 II kit with Prism T18 II Tank is the latest Vape Stick kit from Innokin. Innokin is a company that has made some good mods and starter kits for quite a while. The EQ pod and kroma-a zenith kit are 2 of the best starter kits out there and their proton mod was one of the best mods made this year IMO. The Endura T18 II is the newer version of their very popular Endura T18 kit. It features an internal 1300mah battery and is a simple slightly adjustable stick that has 3 modes. It features 3 LED lights above the fire button for battery charge and mode. The included tank is the Prism T18 II tank and uses their new prism coils. It’s available in 5 colors, Black, Blue, Rainbow, Violet, and Coffee and is available online in the 30 USD dollar price range so good price point and cheapest at elementvape with a 26.95 USD price tag.

Manufacturer's Specs Battery:
  • Dimensions: 96mm by 18mm
  • Integrated 1300mAh Rechargeable Battery
  • Wattage Output Option: 10.5W, 12W, and 13.5W
  • Adjustable Airflow Control Ring - 4 Inlet Holes
  • Oversized Firing Button
  • LED Battery Life Indicator
  • Magnetized Bottom for Top Cap Cover Safekeeping
  • Micro USB Port
  • Centered Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
  • Available in Black, Blue, Rainbow, Violet, Coffee
Manufacturer's Specs Tank:
  • 18mm Diameter
  • 2.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
  • Superior Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
  • Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
  • Threaded Top Refill System
  • Magnetic Top Cap Cover
  • Innokin Prism T18 Plug N Play Coil Line
  • 1.5ohm Prism T18.II Coil
  • Compatible with Original T18 Coils
  • Protective Metal Cage for Pyrex Glass
  • Elongated Tapered 510 Delrin Drip Tip
  • Detachable Structure
  • Stainless Steel 510 Connection
Included in box:
  • 1 Innokin Endura T18 II Battery
  • 1 Innokin Prism T18 Tank
  • 2 1.5ohm T18 Prism Coil
  • 1 Magnetic Cap
  • 1 Spare Drip Tip
  • 1 Spare O-Ring Set
  • 1 Micro USB Charging Cable
  • 1 Quick Start Guide
  • 1 Warranty Card
  • 1 Warning Booklet
  • 1 Battery Warning Card
Coil Options
  • T18 II 1.5 ohm Horizontal Coils
  • T18 II 2 ohm Bottom Vertical Coils
  • cross compatible with T18 and T22 coils
Picture Album
album

Endura T18 II Battery Rundown
The Endura T18 II is a somewhat adjustable simple stick with a fire button and nothing else. There 3 LEDs above the fire button. It tell you the battery level by how many are lit up after you vape 3 is full, 2 is half full, 1 is low. Not bad but could have been a little more detailed IMO. As far as adjustable goes it has 3 output modes low (10.5watts) medium (12 watts), and high (13.5 watts). To adjust this turn the device off (3 clicks) then hold the fire button down. You’ll see it cycle between low (left LED) medium (middle LED) and high (right LED) and let it go when it’s on the mode you want. Then turn it back on (3 clicks) Pretty well done there based on the kind of device it is.

The stick itself is really nice. There is not much of a design it’s just a basic stick with the black and rainbow however the other 3 colors have a nice fade pattern form the color on the bottom to silver on the top. The coloring is nice as well and has a shiny finish on it that hasn’t worn on me at all. It can handle a 18 mm atomizer without overhang which is the size of the included Prism tank and makes it have an AIO type look to it. Adding to the AIO part, the air flow control is actually build into the battery and not the tank itself. It features 4 small holes and you can have open 1, 2 , 3, or all 4. It’s also smooth and easy to adjust and on a stopper at fully closed and fully open so great job there. It feels well built and is also really light. The USB port is on the back and they don’t list a charge rate.

The only testing I did on this battery is the charge rate and battery capacity. I know i tested some in the past but based on the type of kit it is and what it’s used for I don’t feel it’s 100% necessary. The highest charge rate I got personally was .4 amp so a half amp rating would be an accurate assessment. The battery i tested at 1205 mah so the 1300mah rating they list is pretty good. No complaints there, good size battery, but 1A charging would have been nice. It also features passthrough vaping as well.

Also 1 quick side note, the box itself. Would not come open. As you can see in the pics it’s torn up because i had to rip it open. It comes with a blue tab to slide it out but it was stuck with what i’m assuming some sort of excess glue or something so bad that i ripped the blue tab off trying to pull it out. Not a big deal, but worth a mention.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Prism T18 II Tank performance
Quick rundown on the tank, it’s a 18mm diameter, uses a 510 drip tip and comes with a black delrin one on every color option and a 2.5ml capacity. Also worth noting is the fade colors all come with a silver tank while the rainbow and black come with matching tanks. The Prism uses a screw off top fill method where you fill around the coil between it and the glass. The airflow is made for MTL vaping and gives various degrees of loose MTL vaping but never DTL and never really tight MTL. The coil system is a little different then most tanks as well. You unscrew the bottom of the tank and then the coil just pulls out instead of screwing into the base and you pup in a new coil. My main focus on this though will be how does the tank perform with the Endura T18 II battery.

It comes with 2 coils, and although there are 2 new options for this tank, they only include 1 in the box which is the 1.5 ohm horizontal coils. These coils use a more “traditional” horizontal coil that you would make in a rebuildable atomizers compared to the standard vertical ones most premade coils are. Also i was surprised to find out when i took it apart which wasn’t very easy to get the coil out, that it’s actually a dual coil and not a single coil. Both coils in the pics came out of 1 coil head. With that said, how’s the performance? Well the flavor is pretty good for MTL and premade coils. Obviously a set up like this isn’t geared towards flavor chasing and is more geared towards helping people quit smoking and the flavor is more than good enough for it to be enjoyable to someone like that. I used both coils that came in the kit and the first coil lasted 13ml and the 2nd coil lasted 16ml so good life there. I usually look for 10ml out of a set up like this so happy with the coil life as it doesn't use much juice due to the low watts. As far as power setting goes i recommend using the low setting for this coil. The higher setting don’t handle chain vaping very good and the difference in vape isn't very noticeable at all. It’s best used at the low setting for this coil.

Pros:
  • Build Quality of mod and tank
  • Size and Weight for portability
  • Simple Sleek Design
  • Battery Life (1300mah battery)
  • AFC is easy to adjust and smooth
  • Standard 510 tip
  • Easy to refill
  • Has a Battery Indicator
  • Passthrough vaping
  • nice bright LEDs
  • Coil flavor is good for a MTL premade
  • coil life is good for the type of device it is
  • 3 power settings
  • good 2.5ml capacity
  • many coil options
  • color options (5)
Cons:
  • only half amp charging. 1A would have been nice
  • box was hard to open
  • battery indicator could have been more detailed
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this kit or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, but this is going to lean towards the yes pretty heavily. Not a lot of starter MTL pens released in recent history although if you go back like 5-7 years it was pretty much the standard. This year all i remember personally is the vandy vape BSKR kit and this one is just as good if not better than that one and innokin tends to support their coils for a long time as well so shouldn’t be hard to find coils for it. Overall it’s a great little pen kit to help people quit smoking. I added this to my sheet or recommendations linked down below.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Innokin

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done around 300 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadhseet of Recommendations here

Best of 2018 so far list here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors