Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Innokin Go Max Sub Ohm Tank Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of Innokin Go Max Tank. Please see bottom for disclaimers and links. Note: this is not marked as a sample

Introduction:
The Innokin Go Max Tank is the latest DTL (commonly referred to as Sub Ohm) tank from Popular manufacturer Innokin. They are mostly known for making good beginner stuff for many years and have been making vape products for quite a while. The Go Max is a simple Disposable DTL tank with 1 size options (5.5mll capacity). It’s available in 4 colors Black, Blue, Green and Pink. Looking around online I see around 3-6 USD on various sites so right in line with other disposable tanks.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • 29mm Diameter Base
  • 24mm Diameter
  • 5.5mL Maximum Capacity
  • Kanthal 0.16ohm Plex-3D Mesh Coil
  • Food-grade PCTG construction
  • Dual Airflow slots
  • Adjustable Airflow
  • Top Fill Design
Included in box:
  • 1x - Innokin GoMax Disposable Tank
Picture Album
album

Go Max Rundown
So based on the type of tank it is i’m going to give a quick rundown on. It’s not your standard DTL tank what it is, is a disposable 1 time use tank so kind of like a pod version of a DTL tank. It comes in 1 option which is a 5.5ml capacity, .19ohm plex 3d matrix coil rated at 60-80 watts. It’s completely sealed off with a built in non replaceable coil and is filled via a slide back top. You just slide it back to expose the 1 fill hole which is a decent size. Very easy to fill like any pod really. The drip tip is all part of the plastic chamber as well so built in drip tip. There are 4 color options and it has your typical adjustable bottom airflow. It does use a standard 510 connection so can be used on any mod and it has a 24mm diameter base and 29mm at the bubble part.

Performance Wise, well this was kind of a mess for me. The 1st batch they sent me had 4 of them, 1 of each color. Unfortunately all 4 of them leaked right away and were unusable. So then sent me 2 more black ones to use. Those 2 at least didn’t leak. The 1st one I used i ran 5 tanks through. The flavor was pretty meh overall and it doesn't chain vape good at all either. Just overall not a great coil but usable at least and I didn’t go until it burnt out. The 2nd tank, i ran 4 tanks through as well. It had a funky flavor most of the time and then burnt out on me. I found it best around 65 watts but overall out of 6 tanks only 1 was usable but less than impressive

Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? Not going a pros or cons for this but while I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, this one is an easy no for me. Only 1 out of 6 were usable and even the usable one wasn’t anything to write home about. I’m not a big fan of disposable tanks as it is but if you wanted one, there are much better options out there. Hopefully innokin goes back to what they do best and work more on some good beginner kits with good coils. I think that is their bread and butter and right now that is where the market is at too. I won’t be adding this to my sheet of recs linked below.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and I'll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Innokin

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done over 400 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadsheet of Recommendations here

Best of 2019 so far list here

Best of 2018 list here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors