Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus review

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The thing with super low ohms is a mod reaches its max amp limit before you can reach the wattage advertised..It just simply cant give the voltage to you therefore the wattage...If you try this on higher ohm coils you might get better power output from it....The joyetech cuboid with the firmware upgrade pulled 187 watts using a .30 coil..Mods are going to have a sweet spot ohms wise where the power is closer to advertised spec..Not all mods can be 200w plus on a .10 ohm coil.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The thing with super low ohms is a mod reaches its max amp limit before you can reach the wattage advertised..It just simply cant give the voltage to you therefore the wattage...If you try this on higher ohm coils you might get better power output from it....The joyetech cuboid with the firmware upgrade pulled 187 watts using a .30 coil..Mods are going to have a sweet spot ohms wise where the power is closer to advertised spec..Not all mods can be 200w plus on a .10 ohm coil.
that is correct.(as i explained in the video) the issue with higher ohm coils is the mods hit their voltage limit. between .15 and .18 seems to be the sweet spot where you get max performance. in this instance the board didn't want to consistently put out more then 4.92 volts. meaning with a .3 ohm coil it would only hit 80 watts. well below the max of 142 that I got. at .1 the max of the board should have been 122.5 watts. at .17 it should have been able to put out 208 watts. If i tested at .3 it should have been able to 187 watts but i knew it wouldn't cause that is 7.5 volts and the board wasn't doing that

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I really don't understand why they want to push 2 18650 to 200w it makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I really don't understand why they want to push 2 18650 to 200w it makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the 2 biggest sellers in any industry are price and power. that's why. the higher they can inflate the number up there the more buyers they can attract.
if you didn't know any better and you seen 2 mods. one says 200 watts the other says 150 watts. everything else seems to be the same and the price is the same 10 out of 10 people will buy the 200 watt one even if it's not needed.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
There is no way to get 200 watts from (2) 18650 cells.....

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
U can. Not for everyday safe vaping but u can. DJLsb clocked in the alien at 221.4 I also have gotten very close in some of my testing for other mods. Close enough to say the mod does 200 watts.

But personally I wouldn't do it for everyday vaping. Only in my testing in a controlled environment. And I wouldn't recommend anyone too either. If someone wants to vape 200 watts they need to buy a 3 or 4 battery mod

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors