Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Smoking Vapor Mi-One Kit Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from cloudypeakvapes.com for the purpose of this review, this will in no way shape or form effect my opinion

Intro:

The Smoking vapor Mi-One kit is a portable AIO kit from smoking vapor. Inside the boc you will get 1 Mi-one kit, 2 coils (.6ohm bottom feed) a lanyard, a Manual, and a USB cable for charging.

Specs:

42.2mm * 21.8MM * 67.8mm (including drip tip)

3.5ML capacity

Compatible with Joyetech AIO coils and Kanger CLOCC coils

Battery life is over 200 Puffs per charge

Size picture: http://i.imgur.com/NMXVkWQ.png

My Thoughts on using the kit:

The 1st thing that caught my eye was just how small this device is. It’s smaller then a dual 18650 battery case by quite a bit. The body itself is about half the size not including the drip tip. It’s easy to set up. Unscrew the chamber, fill up the device, screw a coil head into the chamber and screw it back in and let it sit for 15-20mins to prime and then you are good to go. 5 clicks on, 5 clicks off and 1 button operation. The flavor and vapor production from it is good for the type of device. It’s not going to be a TFV12 or a EXO RTA by any means but those devices aren’t for everyone. It’s easy to carry around as a stealth vape and good for MTL to restricted Lung hit depending on where you set the airflow. It’s a good device for portability, getting off cigarettes, or just something small to carry that won’t leak. The battery life was very good getting over 200 puffs per charge. Coil life is standard 1-2 weeks depending on usage. Best with 50/50 to 70/30 mixes. I wouldn’t go higher then 70/30 (VG/PG)

Pros

· Size

· Looks

· Color Options

· Drip tip

· Performance

· Leakproof and condensation proof

· Durable

· Coil options (compatible with joyetech AIO and Kanger CLOCC coils)

· Coil Life

· Battery Life

Cons

· Flavor isn’t going to compete with RTAs or big Subohm tanks

· Non-replaceable Battery

Conclusion:

So final thoughts. Anthony do you recommend this device? Well I don’t like to do hard “yes or no” So I give it a Yes if you are looking to quit smoking and want a simple device, If you want a stealth vape kit, or if you want something portable and leakproof as a compliment to your normal vape. I say no if you are a 50+ watt vapor who uses dual coil RTAs and Big sub ohm tanks like the TFV8 or TFV12 as it won’t match the flavor or vapor production you get from those devices. All in all I enjoyed using this device much more then I thought I would and ordered some extra coils myself so I can continue to use it for when I need a stealth vape or running out to the store real quick and such. As always this has been Anthony vapes and I’m just keeping it honest. Hopefully you all can say you are doing the same thing. I want to thank you guys for reading and I’ll catch you on the next review!

Bonus Info

Use coupon code AV10OFF for 10% off your order. This is not a ********** code and I make ZERO money off it. It's just a code to save my viewers some money

Product Link: https://cloudypeakvapes.com/products/mi-one-kit

Extra coils link: https://cloudypeakvapes.com/products/mi-one-coils

Price is 31.50 for the kit with the coupon code

If you want to contact Andrew his facebook and instagram is @cloudypeakvapes and he's also on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/cloudypeakvapes)

Video URL for video review:

SignMan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review Anthony! I've been eyeing this thing for a while cause i love mtl vapes as much as dl. Looks to be pretty good. Do you know how the draw compares to the AIO?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice review Anthony! I've been eyeing this thing for a while cause i love mtl vapes as much as dl. Looks to be pretty good. Do you know how the draw compares to the AIO?
I'd assume around the same. don't have a joyetech AIO but it's compatible with those coils.

VU Sponsors