Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Tesla Nano 120 review and tech test

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol yes we need adult supervision :) hey also @SkoldVape sorry too I got a little butt hurt .. I'm learning ... I don't want to be afraid to ask questions so I ask ... even if I need to double check and yes please Anthony @SirRichardRear help lol he has a good question ... please :) sir ? :p hugs thanks for everything
Sorry, yeah your right you should be able to ask questions :)

nicounderground

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not a fan of rdtas but that sits on there so nicely! @mjag can you get the tank seperate? I want one :)
In the last pic? That was the gunmetal Captain but it is a subtank, no rta section for it.

I think the first pic I posted was the Cloudnus which is a rebuildable. Not a real popular tank but I use it from time to time. Small build space so you gotta keep your builds reasonable. Has a goon style deck.

I posted a page or so back about where to buy the Captain with a discount code. The Cloudnus I am not sure but I have seen it in closeout for $10.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the last pic? That was the gunmetal Captain but it is a subtank, no rta section for it.

I think the first pic I posted was the Cloudnus which is a rebuildable. Not a real popular tank but I use it from time to time. Small build space so you gotta keep your builds reasonable. Has a goon style deck.

I posted a page or so back about where to buy the Captain with a discount code. The Cloudnus I am not sure but I have seen it in closeout for $10.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Thank you, I have a gold cleito on mine. Actually is a good fit & my favourite sub ohm tank for stock coils but I have my eyes on an rda and coil master kit :)

BlairTheMaori

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so has anyone here had any issues with the nano. i know theres been a few people with 510 issues (press fit 510 circle pressed into a not so circle hole), but other than that? any nasty surprises? has anyone taken the mod apart yet? has anybody given them a substantial drop and had it survive? my mods take a beating because of my work (farmer/mechanic/stockman) and the fact i keep them in my top pocket. i dropped my first mod (Pico with a melo mini tank) off a 4m high tasman tank onto concrete and it still works well. got a few dents, (and scratches around the bottom from opening beers (i dont carry a lighter anymore)). infact the only mod ive got at the moment thats still working. my istick qc200w lipos got imbalanced (so, brick now) and the alien version VB lasted 5 days before it poped a chip under its screen and nearly burned my kitchen down. no venting, just the usb was smoking and sizzling. shudda used the nitecore charger i guess. so yeah, are these mods as good as everyone thinks, or has the novelty just not worn off yet? btw, already got one on the way along with a sx g class, but just wanna know if i should order something else as well. (as a backup.)

VU Sponsors