Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Vaptio N1 Pro 240W Mod Tech Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of the Vaptio N1 Pro Mod, and a giveaway.. Disclaimer: This product was sent to me from Vaptio for the purpose of this review.

Introduction:
The Vaptio N1 Pro is a dual or triple 18650 option mod (includes both battery doors) that is capable of 200 watts in dual battery mode and 240 watts in triple battery mode. It’s available in 4 colors black and gold, white and gold, black and red, and white and red. The kit version is the N1 lite and only includes the 2 battery door and the frogman XL sub ohm tank. It has a large .91 inch and features temp control, TC and curve modes

Manufacturer's Specs: Mod
  • Dimensions (3 battery): 92mm by 55mm by 45mm
  • Dimensions (2 battery): 92mm by 55mm by 39.6mm
  • Dual or Triple High-Amp 18650 Batteries
  • Wattage Output Range: 1-200W (2 battery)
  • Wattage Output Range: 1-240W (3 battery)
  • Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel Compatibility
  • TCR Mode - 3 Memory Slot
  • CPS Mode - 3 Memory Slot
  • Intuitive 0.91 Inch OLED Display
Included in box:
  • 1 N1 Pro
  • 1 3 battery door
  • 1 MicroUSB Cable
  • Instructional Manual
Pictures and test results
Test Chart 3 battery:
EY1Rjja.png

Spreadsheet 3 battery:
B24ujs9.png

Test Chart 2 battery:
0ZY8MvN.png

Spreadsheet 2 battery:
p1c3U1c.png

Stock Shot Gif:
VAPTIO_N1-PRO-240W_VAPE_KIT_02.width-2560.gif

Size Comparison:
3FH9bgL.jpg

Side:
t68IaZF.jpg

Battery Tray:
o3WHaza.jpg

Front Curve Mode:
Uny6ixJ.jpg

Handcheck with 41mm RTA:
DTFeevT.jpg

Menu:
ZE3inK8.jpg

Top View:
m6UqfTB.jpg

Initial Impressions and features
When I first got this Mod, I really liked the looks and shape of it. It’s a good size for a triple 18650 mod and very comfortable, but on the big and bulky side for a dual 18650 mod. It’s front facing screen and buttons make it symmetrical for use in either hand. I has a nice size color screen and a simple 3 button setup of plus, minus, and fire. None of the buttons rattle. The top has a raised platform where 25mm attys sit flush. I would have preferred it flat as 30mm won’t overhang the mod but will overhang the platform. The menu system is easy to use and it has all the modes you need including temp control, TCR, Bypass, and power curve

Watt Mode Performance Triple Battery Mode
Let’s get into some data. Resistances for this mod’s testing were done at .11, .15, .2 and .5 for the high resistance test. The mod reads resistance accurate and live. The wattage testing points were max watts (240), 200, 150, 100, 75, 50 and 25. At .11 ohms the mod maxed out at 161 watts and 38 amps. The 38 amp limit is low for a triple battery mod. Most dual mods can do that now. It’s not unheard of as the quad battery maxo 315 quad battery snow wolf 365 also had a 40 amp limit, however it makes it non ideal for the massive supertanks like the TFV12 and Eco 12. I would have liked to see it higher as many triple battery mods now push 50 amps. The rest of the testing it hit low 2-12 watts with the higher settings hitting weaker. At the .15 test it maxed out at 223 watts (39 amps) and the rest of the testing hitting low from 1-8 watts.

For the .20 test it maxed out at 241 watts and the rest of the testing pretty accurate never being off by more then 2 watts but mostly on point or 1 watt low. For the high resistance test of .5 it maxed out at 235 watts and 10.835 volts. For the rest of the testing it was 4 high at 200 and 2 high at 150 and 100 or less never off by more than 1. My max wattage overall was 241 so it does reach the 240 promised and exceeds it.The max amps (39) is low for a triple battery mod and more in line with most dual battery mods. Most triple battery mods are around 45-50. The 10.835 volts is solid as well for a triple battery mod. The mod never got hot or warm in my testing. overall one of the cooler running mods out there. The output was shaky at higher watts but consistent. Under 150 output was smooth. It’s a very good performer in power mode once you build at .2 or higher, under .2 it hits pretty weak. Overall I find this to be a solid performer in power mode at .2 or better and decent below .2 but on the weak side. The watt curve also works great as well and is easy to program on chip.

Watt Mode Performance Dual Battery Mode
Resistances for this mod’s testing were done at .11, .15, .2 and .49 for the high resistance test. The mod reads resistance accurate and live. The wattage testing points were max watts (200), 150, 100, 75, 50 and 25. At .11 ohms the mod maxed out at 103 watts and 31 amps. The 31 amp limit is really low for a dual battery mod. Most dual mods can do 35-40 and some even higher. The rest of the testing it hit low 9 to high 1 watts. At the .15 test it maxed out at 96 watts and the rest of the testing hitting low from 1-4 watts.

For the .20 test it maxed out at 112 watts and the rest of the testing pretty accurate never being off by more than 2 watts. For the high resistance test of .49 it maxed out at 108 watts and 7.258 volts. For the rest of the testing it was never off by more than 1. My max wattage overall was 112 so it doesn’t come close to the 200 promised.The max amps (31) is low for a dual battery mod. The 7.258 volts is solid and average for a dual battery mod. The mod never got hot or warm in my testing. overall one of the cooler running mods out there. The output was smooth and consistent. Overall I find this to be a poor performer in power mode that is way overrated. It should have been labeled as a 110-120 watt mod IMO as it reaches nowhere near 200.

Temperature Control
Using SS316 wire with the default SS mode. I tested 8 builds ranging from single round spaced single and dual coils, to fancy single coil and Fancy dual coil builds including the massive build on my voltrove RTA. With all builds I found the mod to work excellent. It has great dry hit protection, the throttle isn’t too hard and it’s smooth and not pulsy at all. The ramp up time is great and you can set your watts up to the watt limit. I have no complaints about it except it is a little on the weak side, roughly 20-30F lower than most so best range is about 430-500f depending on your preferences. I like a warm vape personally and found around 480-500F to be good for me. Overall it’s everything you want from a TC mod. Pretty accurate, good ramp up, consistent, and dry hit protection with a smooth vape. It also features a TCR mode if you want to adjust it but i found no need to.

Other Usage Notes
The mod is built really well. It’s really solid and has weight to it. The 510 didn’t give me any issues but i didn’t do a disassembly on it. The battery doors lock in place nicely with a little squeeze. No issues on the battery tray damaging wraps. The top platform is raised to sit flush with a 25mm atty. I would have preferred it to be flat as a 30mm won’t overhang the mod itself. I really like the screen and menu system and the watt curve mode is great as well. It’s a bit big and bulky as a 2 battery mod but a nice size for a triple battery mod. The paint job is nice and shows no signs of wearing off.

Pros:
  • Build Quality
  • 3 Battery Mode Watt Performance
  • Temp Mode Performance
  • Looks and style
  • Easy menu system
  • comfortable shape
  • Large Bright Screen
  • Watt curve mode
  • color options
  • High volt limit in 3 battery mode
Cons:
  • 2 Battery Watt Mode Performance
  • Way overstated specs in dual battery mode
  • Bulky for a 2 battery mod
  • Low amp limit in both battery configurations
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this mod or not? As a dual usage or dual battery mod i’m gonna say flat out no. it’s too bulky as a dual battery mod and it underperforms way too much. As a triple battery mod i’m gonna lean towards the yes. It’s a good size, performs great in power mode and in temp mode and the power curve mode is excellent as well with the caveat it really works best with a .2ohm or higher build. It does a great job powering my voltrove .38 ohm build at 240 watts down to 170 watts in curve mode and also in temp mode. It’s the 1st non DNA triple battery mod that does a good temp control i’ve come across so bonus points for that. There is a lack of good triple battery VW mods on the market that aren’t a DNA so I’ll add it to my sheet as a triple battery mod only as it’s one of the best i’ve come across, but i don’t recommend it for dual battery useage at all.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

For good recommendations feel free to check out my google sheet of recommendations located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/edit?usp=sharing this sheet will be updated regularly so feel free to bookmark it.

Again I want to thank Vaptio for sending me this for the purpose of this review. The N1 Pro is available here https://vaptio.com/productbuy/productbuy_100/ for 74.40

VU Sponsors