Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Voopoo Uforce T1 Sub Ohm Tank Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of Voopoo Uforce T1 Sub Ohm Tank. Please see bottom for disclaimers and links.

Introduction:
The Voopoo Uforce T1 is the latest sub ohm tank from popular manufacturer Voopoo. They are mostly famous for their mods, especially the drag which was one of the most popular mods in 201. The original Uforce tank released in 2017 and now in 2018 they released the updated version with a steampunk like design and lots of options to it. It’s available in 18 color combinations, mostly using the main colors of Red, Black, SS, Rainbow, Gold and Bronze, each with a resin tip.

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • 24.6mm Tank Diameter
  • 3.5mL Standard Juice Capacity
  • 8mL Maximum Juice Capacity
  • Superior 304 Stainless Steel Construction
  • Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
  • Quick Vent Channel Design - Rapid Heat Discharge
  • Short Chimney - Flavor-Focused
  • UFORCE OCC Coil Technology
  • 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil - rated for 40-80W
  • 0.13ohm N1 Single Mesh Coil - rated for 50-100W
  • Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Method
  • Precision Triple Auxiliary Bottom Airflow Control
  • 14mm Resin Wide Bore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colorways
  • 24K Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Included in box:
  • 1 UFORCE T1 Tank
  • 1 0.4ohm U2 Dual Coil
  • 1 0.13ohm N1 Mesh Coil
  • 1 Spare Parts & Glass
  • Instructional Manual
Coil Options (coils are kanthal)
  • U2 .4ohm best 55-65 watts
  • U4 .23ohm Best 60-80 watts
  • U6 .15ohm Best 80-90 watts
  • U8 .15ohm Best 90-110 Watts
  • N1 .13ohm Best 70-80 Watts
  • D4 .4ohm Best 65-75 Watts
  • R2 RBA Deck
  • Cross compatible with Freemax Fireluke Mesh Coils
Picture Album
https://imgur.com/a/C0RJjgQ

Looks and Design
The VooPoo Uforce T1 Sub Ohm Tank is an interesting looking tank. With its steampunk design and a lot going on, I feel it’s one of those tanks people will either love or hate the looks of. Personally I love it and think it matches well with a tesla steampunk mod but could look funny on more basic looking setups. The large amount of color options should fit anyone’s needs. They use a color contrast so 2 colors per tank and can be switched up for all the options. They also have tanks all in the same color. It’s a pretty large tank and feels really well built. There is no branding visible on the tank at all. All 12 color options come with a Resin tip, which normally I like, but i think with the color i have (copper and black) it looks out of place. It’s one of the rare casis where I would have preferred a black delrin one or a metal copper one. Overall though I find it to be a nice looking tank in some cases that follows the same design concepts as many sub ohm tanks.

Features and Functions
The Voopoo Uforce T1 tank uses a standard 810 drip tip however I find it to be very loose for my liking, I also tried other 810 tips as well and most were pretty loose to falling right out. I used the voopoo tip in other tanks with an 810 and it fit well so it’s not the tip but it’s the actual tank. All the threading on this tank is excellent. It’s a very nicely built tank with good quality. The coil system is a screw in type into the base much like most sub ohm tanks on the market. You need the tank to be empty to swap coils. Airflow is 3 large holes equally spaced apart on the bottom. It’s plenty of air, easily made for DTL vaping. The AFC is smooth and easy to adjust and has some texture on it on it and it’s on a stopper. It’s nice and smooth and easy to grip. Filling is easy as well, it has the slide back to expose one large hole we see from many tanks, and while you can’t really just pour it in, it fills good with any bottle type or a dripper.

It comes with 2 glass tanks, a 3.5ml capacity standard one and an 8ml huge capacity bubble glass. There is also an adapter to allow the use for a taller tank with the larger glass. There are optional short 5 ml bubble glass and tall 5.5ml standard glass as well. There is also an optional non included RBA deck listed on their site, however I couldn’t find it available anywhere.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Coil Performance
Now to the important stuff. How does it vape? There are 6 coil options for this tank but only 2 are included the U2 and the N1. It’s the same coils you can use in the original uforce which i’ve reviewed before. My U2 coil I wasn’t very impressed with. Maybe I got a dud but the flavor was never there. I found 60 watts to be the sweet spot but after vaping 48mls through it, it still performed poorly so i just gave up on it. Then I went onto the new N1 mesh coil. For this one, I found the sweet spot to be 65-70 watts. Around 80 is when you know you are pushing it too hard. Still I wasn’t very impressed with it. I ran 96mls through mine and the flavor was just never really good so i gave up on it. I did hear the tank was compatible with the freemax fireluke mesh coils so I decided to give that a try. This tank feels like it has more air then the fireluke mesh and I found them best around 70ish watts and they do work. The fireluke mesh coils (.15 ohm 40-90 watts) gave me some really good flavor in this tank. Much better then I got from the voopoo coils.

Overall Impressions
Overall I’m kind of split on this tank. While I personally love the looks, I can see many not liking them or it not going well with many mods. While I love the large capacity of 8ml, I’m not impressed with the coil performance. I love you can fix that with the fireluke mesh coils, but I dislike the loose drip trip. There is a lot to like about this tank, but also some stuff not to like as well.

Pros
  • Build Quality
  • Easy Access Fill port
  • No Leaks
  • Color Options (18 total)
  • AFC adjustable easily on mod
  • thread quality
  • coil options (6 plus fireluke mesh)
  • price point (under 24 bucks at element vape)
  • Optional RBA deck
  • Large capacity 8ml bubble tank included
  • short 3ml standard glass included
Cons
  • Loose drip tip
  • can’t find RBA deck available and it’s not included
  • looks aren’t going to be for everyone or every set up
  • resin tip doesn't really match some colors
  • coil performance is decent at best
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, and this one for me was very back and forth. For everything good it seems there is an annoying con and at the end of the day it’s still a same feeling sub ohm tank. I’m going to call it a 50/50. I wouldn’t put my name on it, but if someone wanted a large capacity tank to use fireluke mesh coils I think it serves that purpose well enough and the price point is pretty good under 24 bucks at some places.

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and i’ll catch you on my next review.

It's available here in the US for 23.95 https://www.elementvape.com/voopoo-uforce-t1-sub-ohm-tank

VooPoo Links

Instagram: here

Facebook Page: here

YouTube: here

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from VooPoo

Review Disclaimer
I review products for what they are with no account of where it comes from or who makes it. The test results are the results for what is in my hand. Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary. There is no way for myself or anyone to predict if a device will last 6 months, 1 year, 5 years etc. Any manufactured item from cars to phones to computers to mods have a possibility of arriving DOA or having a small percent failure rate. There is no way to predict this or quantify this. That’s why warranties and lemon laws exist. I can only review what I have in my hand for better or for worse. Contrary to popular belief, there is no special review samples of higher quality. Most of the time personally i get retail versions, the few times i’ve gotten early releases they are usually worse than the final retail version.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I decided to add this disclaimer in as i feel it’s important for people to know their source of the review. I’ve been vaping since late 2011. I’ve vaped all the styles from MTL to RLH to DTL. tanks, RTAs, RDAs, you name it. I do prefer the DTL and RLH style over MTL personally. My main focus from an atomizer is flavor. For mods i’ve used mechs and regulated mods. I’m an avid temp control vaper but enjoy power mode as well and the occasion mech useage for nostalgia. I’ve been doing reviews since late 2016. As of Jan 2018 I’ve done over 100 written reviews and done over 150 video reviews on my channel, Although i’ve taken a break from videos in the past few months to focus on written reviews.

I spend a lot of time helping vapers on forums as well and try to answer all the questions and comments on my reviews. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested. At times if needed i’ll disassemble them as well. Rebuildables get multiple builds in them. Tanks i use all coils until the die or a minimum of 2 weeks if they don’t die sooner. I do this for the community to help people find good products and avoid bad ones. In my opinion a reviewer works for the community and nobody else. It’s our job to inform vapers of issues and not be advertisers as well as provide constructive criticism from a place of knowledge back to companies with these reviews so they can improve and make better products in the future.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadhseet of Recommendations here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors