Become a Patron!

Anthony Vapes: Wotofo x OFRF nexMesh Sub Ohm Tank Review

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hi All, Anthony Vapes back here with my review of Wotofo OFRF Nexmesh Sub Ohm Tank. Please see bottom for disclaimers and links. Note: this is not marked as a sample

Introduction:
The Wotofo OFRF nexmesh Sub Ohm Tank is the latest sub ohm tank from longtime vape manufacturer Wotofo. It’s actually not a new tank per say, OFRF released it earlier this year but since then Wotofo has purchased OFRF and now released it under their name so sent me one to review. Overall Wotofo was a pretty overrated company throughout the years making subpar products that were highly hyped however over the past year they’ve done a really good job making products but have mostly focused in on mesh stuff. The nexmesh is a pretty basic tank these days and uses mesh coils. The subohm tank market is kind of dominated these days by freemax and horizontech so we’ll see if this one can stack up. It’s available in 6 colors Black, SS, gun meta), gold, Blue, and Rainbow. Looking around online I see it listed around 23-35 USD so pretty standard price point. Maybe a little on the cheaper side then some. .

Manufacturer's Specs:
  • Diameter: 28mm
  • Overall Height: 40.5mm
  • Threading: 510 thread
  • E-liquid Capacity: 4ml (5.5ml tube included)
  • Filling Method: Top filling
  • Coil Type: nexMesh coil
  • Airflow Type: Adjustable side airflow
  • Insulator Material: German PEEK
Included in box:
  • 1 x nexmesh tank
  • 1 x Straight Tank(4 ml)
  • 1 x Bubble Tank(5.5 ml)
  • 1 x 0.2ohm Mesh Coil
  • 1 x 0.15ohm Mesh Coil
  • O-ring Bag
  • 1 x User Manual
  • 1 x Warranty Card
Coil Options and specs
Material: Kanthal A1
  • Mesh Wire Shape: Dome Shape
  • Resistance: 0.2ohm
  • Recommended Wattage: 75-85W
Material: SS316L
  • Mesh Wire Shape: Dome Shape
  • Resistance:0.15 ohms
  • Recommended Wattage: 55W to 75W
Picture Album
album

Looks and Design
The Wotofo OFRF nexmesh Sub Ohm Tank is mostly a pretty standard looking sub ohm tank. If you used any tank in the past 2-3 years it won’t be much of a surprise. I have the gold and it comes with a nice clear with gold flakes 810 drip tip. It comes with a straight glass for 4ml capacity and a bubble glass for a 5.5ml capacity. There is some nice knurling on the bottom to make it easier to take apart and gives it a nice look. They offer it in 6 colors so great color variety.

Features and Functions
The Nexmesh Sub Ohm Tank uses a Standard 810 o-ringed fit drip tip so you can use most of your own even friction fit because there is also an o-ring in the top cap. The drip tip does fit good as well. All the threading on this tank is good. It’s a very nicely built tank with good quality. The coil system is a standard plug in system like we see with the uwell crown 3 and recently on the aspire tigon. Works good so no complaints there. You unscrew the base then pop out the coil. It can be done with a half full tank but not a full tank. Airflow is 3 good sized holes equally spaced apart on the bottom. Easily made for DTL vaping and quite airy. The AFC is smooth and easy to adjust and it’s on a stopper. Filling is easy as well, it uses a slide back to expose the 1 large fill hole. It worked great with no issues for me and is very easy to fill. It does have a rubber flap on it though which i’m not a fan of since you can’t use twist top bottles with it.

It comes with 2 glasses one is the bubble glass for a solid 5.5ml capacity. They also include a straight glass that has a 4ml capacity. It’s listed at 28mm diameter and also a 25 mm diameter so i measured it out to confirm. At the base it’s 25.8mm diameter and at the bubble glass it’s 28mm so i’d call it 26mm at the base 28mm with bubble glass at widest point. Overall it’s a pretty basic tank but a well built good looking one.

Coil Performance
Now to the important stuff. How does it vape? There are 2 included coil options no RBA head. One is a 0.2ohm mesh coil rated 55-85 watts, and the other is a 0.15ohm SS mesh coil rated 55-75 watts. So not much of a difference there power wise. I started with the .2 ohm coil. I found it best around 70-75 watts. Flavor was really good for a 70ish watt coil, no complaints there coil life was great as well. I vaped 100ml and it was still good. Then I used the .15 ohm coil. I found it best around 65-70 watts. This one fares slight better in the flavor department so again really good. Coil life was also good getting 100ml and it’s still not burned out. Overall both coils perform really well for this tank making it one of the top tanks on the market.

Pros
  • Build Quality
  • Looks
  • No Leaks
  • Color Options (6 total)
  • AFC adjustable easily
  • thread quality
  • good capacity (5.5ml and 4ml tanks included)
  • good coil life on both coils
  • good flavor on both coils
  • SS coil option
  • Slide to fill works great
  • nice 810 drip tip
Cons
  • no RBA deck option
  • Coils don’t offer much wattage variety
  • Rubber flap on fill hole
  • poor listing for diameter (base is 25.8 bubble glass is 28mm)
Conclusion
So with all that said, do I recommend this tank or not? I don’t like to do a hard yes or no, and this one leans towards the yes. It’s one of the bets tanks on the market flavorwise and coil life wise and doesn't have any glaring cons. Overall it’s just a really nice tank that gets the job done. I will be adding this to my sheet of recs linked below. Feel free to check that out if you are in the market for any new gear

This is Anthony Vapes just keeping it honest, hopefully you all can say the same and I'll catch you on my next review.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Wotofo

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done over 400 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Product Disclaimer
This product was sent to me from Wotofo

Review Disclaimer
Due to possible QC difference your experience may vary.

Reviewer Disclaimer
I’ve been doing vape reviews since late 2016 and have done over 400 reviews to date. I enjoy helping vapers on forums as well and helping contribute to the great vape community. I’m not an “out of the box” reviewer. I do my best to be thorough at all times and have enough experience with many products to tell what’s good and what’s not. All mods get tested with an oscilloscope and stress tested and results are posted in my reviews.

Recommendations and Past Review Links
written reviews list here

Youtube Channel here

Spreadsheet of Recommendations here

Best of 2019 so far list here

Best of 2018 list here

Best of 2017 list here

VU Sponsors