jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I was doing some research this evening and found anti vape propaganda in one of the most seemingly improbable places (IMO). APIWATW.

Vape | Definition of Vape by Merriam-Webster 2018-12-22 22-50-44.jpg

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This evening at the in-law family Christmas party my brother in-law told me that vaping causes death faster than cigarettes because the nicotine is higher, I didn’t even know where to begin. He said he heard it on the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
There is bias everywhere - think it's written into google.

I typed in Vape Tshirt the other day and this what the search engine suggested I was looking for - this is a true story:

80-vape-mom-men-s-t-shirt.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There is bias everywhere - think it's written into google.

I typed in Vape Tshirt the other day and this what the search engine suggested I was looking for - this is a true story:

View attachment 127332

Its such bullshit the shirt company could not even find a woman to model it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This evening at the in-law family Christmas party my brother in-law told me that vaping causes death faster than cigarettes because the nicotine is higher, I didn’t even know where to begin. He said he heard it on the news.

I would have told him... Really.... I'm stopping tomorrow.... Walked away and take a vape......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

I love following that kind of nonsense up with this. "How many people do you know that have died from smoking?" How many people do you know that have died of vaping.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The problem is that a lot is known about the precise dangers of being in the same space as an anti-scientific propagandist indulging their manipulative habit.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
You like to think you constituional rights to have free speech buts it’s a fallacy, public opinion is swayed easily and much of the herd just goes along not wanting to stick thier neck out against the populous.

Smoke and mirrors - sow in so much conflicting information you get to the point of conspiracy and in-fighting where the truth is no longer important.

Google does the rest for those who want to subdue vaping as a safer alternative. It’s a game of who has the most relevant/associated content out there.

The other side is ahead in the campaign so you get stupid results like the above because that’s what the computer algorithms deem as relevant now

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
When one of the “They sayers” as I call them feels they have to inform me of the dangers of vaping I just respond “Fake news.” and they don’t know what to say back lol.
Either that or I say something like I heard it will make your babies be born naked and bald.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When I hear stuff like this it is usually coming from a smoker. I respond with how it is proven to be 95% safer and then inform them that it is BT/BP who are behind the Fake News and Propaganda because they want your money and to make you sick so you can spend $100 a pill to treat whatever.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
When I hear stuff like this it is usually coming from a smoker. I respond with how it is proven to be 95% safer and then inform them that it is BT/BP who are behind the Fake News and Propaganda because they want your money and to make you sick so you can spend $100 a pill to treat whatever.

And that is really what all vapers responsibilities are. Educate the uninformed, expose the propaganda and support causes that support vaping.

VU Sponsors