Become a Patron!

Anxiety While Driving

Hey, I need some advice on what I can exactly use for the case I have. Every time I try to drive I get very bad anxiety to the point where I break down and have to park in a parking lot for a while to calm myself down. I have heard of vapes and E-cigs with CBD or Zen in them that help relieve anxiety but what I also hear is that it may make the user drowsy also. I am looking for something that won't make me drowsy while I am driving but will also help me calm down easier without having any nicotine in it. If anyone could help me with this it'd be much appreciated.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, I need some advice on what I can exactly use for the case I have. Every time I try to drive I get very bad anxiety to the point where I break down and have to park in a parking lot for a while to calm myself down. I have heard of vapes and E-cigs with CBD or Zen in them that help relieve anxiety but what I also hear is that it may make the user drowsy also. I am looking for something that won't make me drowsy while I am driving but will also help me calm down easier without having any nicotine in it. If anyone could help me with this it'd be much appreciated.
relax...start slow. until you build up your confidence...one brick at a time...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel ya. Please see a doctor. I've had pretty bad anxiety issues since being prescribed blood pressure meds. Except my doc is an asshole and won't prescribe anything to actually help me, just garbage that messes with my seratonin levels and makes things worse (cymbalta, lexapro), so I carry a bottle of lavender essential oil with me most of the time. Believe it or not, when an anxiety attack hits just breathing the oil will calm my nerves enough to keep me off a ledge. It isn't a medical solution, but it'll help till you can get one.

VU Sponsors