Become a Patron!

Any AIO/Pods compatible with Atlantis type coil?

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a ton of Vapresso Ccell (atlantis type) coils (like 15 boxes) and I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any pod systems (doubtful) that are compatible. ALso, if there are any AIO systems compatible. Thanks!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you wanna go the billet box route you may be able to find an SXK clone in China. Then you get the A-tank Boro which has larger pilot holes than the stock Boro. Boro is just another name for the tank.. Holes on the stock Boro are sized for aspire and kanger coils. But they have different bridges(adaptor) for each type coil. There's an extensive billet box thread on here that somehow turned to a knife thread. But don't think any pod systems will take the vapresso and Atlantis coils as they were invented before pods were a thing. And they're taller than most pods (juice storage spot) without the battery.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you wanna go the billet box route you may be able to find an SXK clone in China. Then you get the A-tank Boro which has larger pilot holes than the stock Boro. Boro is just another name for the tank.. Holes on the stock Boro are sized for aspire and kanger coils. But they have different bridges(adaptor) for each type coil. There's an extensive billet box thread on here that somehow turned to a knife thread. But don't think any pod systems will take the vapresso and Atlantis coils as they were invented before pods were a thing. And they're taller than most pods (juice storage spot) without the battery.

hehehe I have had probably 7 bboxes over the years and still have 3. No, I'm looking for an AIO or Pod for my daughter's mother, nothing special. But since I have so many vapresso coils, I'd like to find something cheap for her and she isn't the most experienced vaper so....

So yea I know it's highly unlikely any pods would accept something as large as the atlantis form factor, but there's got to be some kind of AIO, even the tube style, that takes it.

VU Sponsors