Become a Patron!

Any Aussies had trouble getting eliquid in?

Bodytemp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey guys I just bought a lot of eliquid (i go through about 10 ml daily) I calculated how many I'd need for three months and got VapeWild to send it through. But it's got this weird thing on the tracking hoping you guys could understand it. I'm new to importing so it's fairly confusing. I mean it should have arrived Friday since it was meant to take a max of 5 days (express shipping)

USPS Tracking:
Tracking History
July 8, 2017, 10:33 am Processed Through Facility AUSTRALIA
July 8, 2017, 8:03 am Departed SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
July 7, 2017, 7:25 pm Departed TOKYO, JAPAN
July 6, 2017, 12:45 pm Departed CHICAGO, UNITED STATES
July 6, 2017, 6:01 am Arrived CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

AUSPost tracking:
Current Status
Despatched
Arrived at facility in destination country

10:33 am Sat 8 Jul
SYDNEY NSW

Previous event
Despatched
Processed through facility

7:14 am Thu 6 Jul
CHICAGO (US)

Previous event
In transit
Arrived at facility

7:14 am Thu 6 Jul
CHICAGO (US)

Previous event
In transit
Arrived at facility

8:18 am Tue 4 Jul
UNITED STATES

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
According to that info, your juice just took a nice trip around the world and arrived safely back in the US.

Two months ago I had a flavor order start in Wales then go to London, off to Belfast then back to Wales. This shit happens. Contact the vendor and ask for help. I did and they immediately reshipped my order.

Bodytemp

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Update: package has arrived however vapewild mistakenly game me all 30ml bottles instead of 60ml bottles

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Update: package has arrived however vapewild mistakenly game me all 30ml bottles instead of 60ml bottles

Glad to hear you got your package but that doesn't sound like VW because anytime I get from them there is always extra goodies thrown in just to make you smile! Let us know what VW says when they get back to you on your order and check the confirmation of the order to see that is was correct. Good Luck!

VU Sponsors