Become a Patron!

Any coffee flavors that don't smell bad?

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone come across a coffee flavoring that tastes good but doesn’t smell bad when vaped? I’ve tried all of the TPA coffees (favorite is the coffee clear) and a few from FA and, while I’m happy with the taste, the smell when vaping ranges from sort of unpleasant to pretty rank. Any suggestions as to good taste plus good smell in a coffee flavor would be appreciated!

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@hazozita that is weird most of the ones from tfa/tpa smelled just like brewing coffee to me when I vape them that is just odd you are experiencing that :(

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@hazozita that is weird most of the ones from tfa/tpa smelled just like brewing coffee to me when I vape them that is just odd you are experiencing that :(

It could very well be that I have a weird sense of smell when it comes to coffee vapes. I was vaping some at my sister's house the other day (what I thought was a tank filled with cinnamon roll was, in fact, coffee and vanilla) and was worried that she would find the smell bothersome, but she thought it smelled great. Said it made her think of Starbucks.

I do enjoy the smell of brewing coffee but to my nose, a coffee vape doesn't smell like that at all.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
true enough that is one thing about this stuff, it is all in the nose and taste buds :) Sorry your having issues like you are I hope you find something you enjoy coffee wise.

Edit: My better half just reminded me that if we use high wattage or high voltage on ours it also gives off a pretty bad burnt to a cinder coffee bean smell I forgot about that.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
FA cappucino and coffee espresso are hands down the best but none of them are what I would consider vapealones. I use a lot of TFA for certain things but there coffees have been a complete waste of money except for caramel cappucino (little goes a long long way). Good luck.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try café from Vincent Dans Les Vapes - best coffee juice I've ever tasted. It's not flavoring, but nothing comes close imho.

e-liquide-cafe.jpg

VU Sponsors